Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

so today....

MissU28

So today I set up my classroom (my first year teaching)...and I made sure to bring my little redskins helmet to put on my desk so I can be sure to mold all my 5th graders' minds to love the redskins. Good idea, no?

Anybody know of any redskins posters that have to deal with education? Some may have a redskin reading a book and it says READ really big... I don't know. Anyone know where I can find these types of resources? I'd love to have educational redskins posters throughout my classroom, and I'm going to try to get a redskin to come in and talk to my classroom one day!! (hmmm who's the best looking.........hehehehe ;) )

Anyway, I'm bein wild...but I am serious about skins educational posters... just wondering if anyone knew anything about it

thanks!

The Redskins have a number of community and education initiatives highlighted on their website. Bet if you dropped them a line, they might be able to hook you up with something.....

http://www.redskins.com/community/signatureprograms.jsp#read

:slap: FREE Plug

Check out Tarhog TK's Redskins History 101 once we get the stuff from the old front portal page here on the new board. :)

Archived