Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

60 secs with Gregg Williams (merged)

halter91

Man, Everytime this guy talk I like him more and more. His favorite pro athelte, non other than #21 Sean Taylor. Wow, that is saying a lot. Fav movie, A few good men, and he likes to cook steak!! My man!!! Gibbs is the smartest man alive getting this guy.

Oh yeah, and he wants to win another Super Bowl for us!!! :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

I think that's the best approach to take. There's nothing better than a coach getting 100% behind his guys and I love the way he publicly supports Sean Taylor.

How do you think that makes Sean Taylor feel about Gregg Williams?

I think that's the best approach to take. There's nothing better than a coach getting 100% behind his guys and I love the way he publicly supports Sean Taylor.

How do you think that makes Sean Taylor feel about Gregg Williams?

It shouldn't be that big of a surprise as Sean Taylor's abilities allow Gregg Williams to do so many more things scheme-wise that he couldn't do otherwise. Sean Taylor makes Gregg Williams a better DC.

And Gregg Williams makes Sean Taylor a better safety by bringing him along slowly last summer and making sure he hit the field when he was ready to play :)

Let's also remember that other players such as Griffin and Washington, Smoot and Pierce reached heights they had never reached before 2004.............

You've got to wonder though, do other Redskins hear the Sean Taylor comment and wonder why he has a "favorite?" Probably not, but yes, that's damn incredible that after one rookie season Greg Williams' favorite athelete is Sean Taylor. Puts a big smile on my face. :cool:
I think that they know that Taylor's a freak too.

I was on redskins.com and they have that segment “60 seconds with a redskin”. Greg Williams was the subject being interviewed one of the questions ask was who is you favorite pro player? With out hesitation he answered Sean Taylor. I was surprised and excited by his answer I think he has big things planed for Taylor this year. This kid must be even more special then we may have thought.

:steelersu

If ST can get his head screwed on straight, he could be the greatest safety to ever play the game - even better than Ronnie Lott. He's certainly more physcially gifted than Lott was, but Lott was the consumate professional. The story of Lott getting a digit of his pinky amputated so he could go back in the game...not saying I would recommend that to anyone, but that's just an indication of how much he loves playing the game. That's dedication!

The thing I worry about with Taylor is not so much his legal troubles but his snub of the Redskins off season training program. He's young now and he can get in shape quickly and without much effort. That will change when he gets older.

Yeah, the fact that he say's S. Taylor is his favorite pro athlete is incredible! I saw an interview one time where he said that S. Taylor is the best athlete he has EVER coached on ANY level.....how serious is that??? I f%ck with G. Williams

We have enabled a profanity filter to block words such as the one you have in your last sentence. We would prefer to see you select other words to express your views, but, where you need to use profanity, please type it in full so our profanity filters will catch it and block it all. We'll get the idea what you mean and don't need the hidden profanity in posts.

Thanks.

ES Staff.

Archived