Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whats this Ramsey Raider talk?

stoney26

The Raiders are set at QB. They would have no reason to consider Ramsey for anything.

Kerry Collins will continue to start as long as he stays healthy (and sober).

The kid from Wash (Tuiasosopo) is the incumbent #2 and the future of the Raiders is a rookie from Az State named Andrew Walter. He is 6'5 and looks to become one helluva QB.

Norv will likely be fired before he would get the chance to trade for Ramsey and turn him into an AFC pro bowler in 2006 or 2007 :)

Al Davis is not the most patient man in the world and God knows that team has some very questionable personalities on it.

There is talent no question. But I don't know whether I would want to be in a foxhole depending upon these guys to cover my back.

Too many players on this team have shown themselves to be selfish, to have quit on their previous clubs, or to have sown enough dissension to grease their way out of town.

I have to say with the quiet off season this year the number of "rumored" signings is way down. The last two years every washed up, down on his luck player was touted as the savoir of the Skins if only he could be signed for the Vet minimum!

didn't Brock Marion get cut from the lions??? :cool: :laugh:

I am surprised he hasn't been brought in the way we are rolling safteys in and out of redskins park.

doesn't Marion have a bad wheel?

I was in favor of bringing him to the Skins when he was let go by the Cowboys a few years ago. He was a much better safety than what we had on tap at the time and didn't get much more in a contract than we gave to Mark Carrier, who stunk in DC.

when Beathard made the deal to ship Jay Schroeder to the Raiders, his quote was that in order for the deal to go through he had to be able to acquire a player that had not worn the silver and black for very long, ie had not been in the poisoned barrel for long.

Jim Lachey had been acquired by the Raiders from the Chargers and had not been a Raider for very long when he was chosen to be the other end of the Schroeder deal.

Archived