Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BYE BYE Ramsey HELLO Brunell!!

Originally posted by RDSKNfaithfull

He looked a lot better in the pocket tonight.

Get a grip your fast thinking is the same fast thinking that has our orginazation where it is at now.

The Old Dan Snyder It didn't work right away lets switch it:doh:

Well some times you have to cut your losses b4 your bring the whole organization down. I feel we have all the pieces but a QB. With our Defense all you need is someone who can protect the ball and make good decisions. PR is too eratic. You cant build on that.

Originally posted by ColdnGrey

it seriously like you guys completely forgot about last season's preseason play from Brunell/Ramsey and how bad Brunell was in the real season.

seriously.....

Everytime I see threads like this I wonder why children are allowed to use the computer for anything but school......

Preseason means @#$% to me......All I care about is regualr season wins......

And Guess what if we win 16 games or 1 I still won't post a hate thread......

Why because it doesn't help......the people paid to worry about this stuff are doing just that.....

Me ....I'm going to sit back and ignore/ (or comment when it's really dumb ) all the spam from people who still think preseason is anything but a warm up........

Originally posted by KINGBRICE_28

seriously.....

Everytime I see threads like this I wonder why children are allowed to use the computer for anything but school......

Preseason means @#$% to me......All I care about is regualr season wins......

And Guess what if we win 16 games or 1 I still won't post a hate thread......

Why because it doesn't help......the people paid to worry about this stuff are doing just that.....

Me ....I'm going to sit back and ignore/ (or comment when it's really dumb ) all the spam from people who still think preseason is anything but a warm up........

Great, then we should not hear another peep from you!

Originally posted by newarkredskinsfan

I think Ramsey played just fine tonight in first half trow good long ball, and couple of them passes were not his fault they were droped.

I don't know what game you're watching.

I'm not here to bash PR. He looked a little better after his TD but he/we can't afford the picks while in scoring position.

The 2 picks wer all PR. It didn't help matters that the Bungles scored on both turnovers. that's a potential 28 point swing.

Can win many games that way.

:2cents:

I agree that Campbell is a much better option than Burnell, just in the durability category.

However I am not ready to get rid of Pat just yet. Let's see how the preseason unfolds before we give up on the guy. He is erratic; he does not make sound decisions, but I did see some improvement tonight.

Originally posted by capitolpunishment

I have had enough of Ramsey. I can no longer listen to the excuses and watch Ramsey sux it up evertime he plays. I am officially on the Brunell wagon!!

I TOTALLY agree! But Ramsey will play at least through September, so the season is over. There's really no point left.

Can I have your season tickets???

:D

Archived