Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ExtremeSkins Madden 2003 League in August!!!

Die Hard

Well, I'll be in the market for a new PC in a couple weeks, so I may just have to throw down and get thrashed by you veterans. I'm a FFL virgin. But I'm an enthusiastic learner, so take advantage of me whilst you can. ;)

As to this broad band business, you mean like Destiny's Child, right?

IM CALLING IT NOW I GOT THE SKINS ON 03 MADDEN.... THATS THE ONLY TEAM I USE SO ALL OF U GUYS WILL HAVE TO USE A DIFFERENT TEAM!!!!!! OH YEA RIGGORANGER U WILL MEET UR MATCH AND BOW UR HEAD TO THE ALL MIGHTY GREAT ONE.. HTTR......PEACE....OUT......AND U GUYS BETTER STEP IT UP AND GET IT THE FIRST DAY....I WILL BE WAITINT RIGGO....

I'll be playing. I would like to appologize in advance for making you cry after the beat downs I am going to dish out.

I'm sure a lot of us like to use the redskins. Are we going to see who gets to their team first or what?

I LOVE Madden and play all the time but I don't think online Madden is my thing. You can tweak every team if you read the stuff online. Taking a fast WR and making him your 2nd TE, the D never reads that. Or formations that make WR's your RB when you run to the outside. Too many ways to cheat without telling who's who.

Romo sits to pee - I'm using Rogers cable as well... and it's my understanding it will. But don't hold me to it because it's relatively new technology so I may not know what the hell I'm talking about. That being said... I"m pretty confident.

But heck, you're talking to the Madden 2001 world champion - and I don't imagine 2003 will be much different in play - only an hour away... so you can have a shot at the champ any time you want ;)

I'm getting a big-screen in time for the season... so any time you wanna make the trip... you're invited. And we can play Madden before and after the game :D Sundays are MY day.

Now im worried. How does one become Madden World Champ??

I think my expertise with video games peaked with Joe Montana's Football and NHL 93 for Genesis. I shall have to practice long and hard before taking your challenge. I would at least like to be able to score a couple points....lol.

Archived