Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins game on in Los Angeles!

danbee

Originally posted by danbee

If you have Directv Sports pack I think you can catch it on channel 629.

Just got off the phone with Direc TV. I am told unless you are in that area, the game will NOT be shown in the CA area unless it is on a local channel. 629 will be blacked out in this area.

:mad:

Originally posted by CHUBAKAH

Just got off the phone with Direc TV. I am told unless you are in that area, the game will NOT be shown in the CA area unless it is on a local channel. 629 will be blacked out in this area.

:mad:

Sorry for the bum scoop. :( You could always get quick flight to L.A. watch it in your hotel room or at a local bar and get drunk. Hell If you were to commit like that I'm sure the So Cal Extremeskinsers would come watch the game with you!

:cheers:

Sorry for the bum scoop. :( You could always get quick flight to L.A. watch it in your hotel room or at a local bar and get drunk. Hell If you were to commit like that I'm sure the So Cal Extremeskinsers would come watch the game with you!

:cheers:

If it counted, I would be on my way.

I'll join in on the game chat Friday to see what it's like. I'm hoping it is a lot better than last week!

Thanks for the invite though! We'll hook up in AZ for sure.

Originally posted by T.E.G.

Not on here in Sacramento :(

Only preseason Skins game I will see will be on the 26th against Pitt.

:(

Actually it is on here in Sacramento, at Players Sportsbar at Sunrise & Fair Oaks blvd. Been going there for PRESEASON for five years now. Just call them Friday to make sure it is on their list for the day.....916-967-8492

I am working an early schedule on Friday so I get off at 4pm.....If you end up going then I WILL SEE YOU THERE~!

The Redskins game will be on KTLA channel 5 in Los Angeles at 5:00pm!

:point2sky

Last week I kept calling a pizza shop manager to see if he could catch the skin game on sattelite and he found it on the LA feed. (Nobody else would even attempt to find the game.) It was Christmas with wings and beer.:D

Originally posted by Sebowski

Last year my guide showed KTLA showing the Redskins games, but it was always infomercials.

I'm not getting my hopes up this year (I was on a plane during the Panthers game).

Thats here in San Diego anyway.

KTLA only shows the games in the greater LA area. I believe the San Diego feed is a national feed that is seperate from the LA feed and does not have the games.

Archived