Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whats the Hardest Stretch in the Redskins Schedule?

footballhenry

Sept. 11 vs. Bears 1:00pm ET FOX

Sept. 19 @ Cowboys 9:00pm ET ABC

Oct. 2 vs. Seahawks 1:00pm ET FOX

Oct. 9 @ Broncos 4:15pm ET FOX

Oct. 16 @ Chiefs 1:00pm ET FOX

Oct. 23 vs. 49ers 1:00pm ET FOX

Oct. 30 @ Giants 1:00pm ET FOX

Nov. 6 vs. Eagles 8:30pm ET ESPN

Nov. 13 @ Buccaneers 1:00pm ET FOX

Nov. 20 vs. Raiders 1:00pm ET CBS

Nov. 27 vs. Chargers 1:00pm ET CBS

Dec. 4 @ Rams 4:05pm ET FOX

Dec. 11 @ Cardinals 4:05pm ET FOX

Dec. 18 vs. Cowboys 1:00pm ET FOX

Dec. 24 vs. Giants 1:00pm ET FOX

Jan. 1 @ Eagles 4:15pm ET FOX

Id say the toughest stretch or stretches is goin to be the two games on the road back-to-back at Denver and KC with the other tough stretch being Eagles, @ Bucs, and then the Raiders and Chargers. Thats a KILLER 4 game series with some serious competition.

Originally posted by SkinsandTerps

Last 5 games.

Whether the Redskins are in contention or not those will be hard fought tough games.

I am looking forward to it.

i agree. both the rams and the cardinals are vulnarable to us, and those will have to be our "gimmies" the rest are divisional games, so they will severely factor into our playoff run.

I'm looking at the first half of the schedule as extremely critical. Chicago and SF at home should be wins. Seattle at home will be beatable but not as easy. Then we have road games at Denver and KC, two places which have been traditionally tough for home teams to win at. The road game against the Giants is a toss-up, largely depending on how well Eli has matured since last year.

Then there are the two biggies........the road game against Dallas and the home game against Philly. IMO, this team has to show it can win a big game, so a win in one of those two games is crucial. This team has to be 4-4 at the end of the first half to have a legit shot at the playoffs.

Originally posted by TD_washingtonredskins

9/11 thru 1/1...

Based on today's NFL, I don't see one game that I "know" we'll win our one game that i "know" we'll lose...

The tough stretch we identify today could be soft by the time we get to it and we might lose to New York and Arizona...

:notworthy

Agree 100%

Nov. 6 vs. Eagles 8:30pm ET ESPN

Nov. 13 @ Buccaneers 1:00pm ET FOX

Nov. 20 vs. Raiders 1:00pm ET CBS

Nov. 27 vs. Chargers 1:00pm ET CBS

Dec. 4 @ Rams 4:05pm ET FOX

definately those 5,

then finishing the season, the last 3 games, all division games, the final @ Philly....with the NFL the way it is, we could very well be in a complete divisional race, they might not be the hardest but they will be the most important!

january to august..

Its not the answer to the poll but from a year to year basis, for me the fan, its the hardest part of the schedule!

but cowboys,seahawks,broncos,chiefs doesnt look to great.. granted our d can keep us in the games, but can the O score enough for us to win.. cannot wait to find out

*typo edit

Archived