Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins picked to make Playoffs...Pu...Pu...Playoffs

3CardMonte

Originally posted by TD_washingtonredskins

I actually really like their Super Bowl prediction.

I can't say I agree, everyone thinks the Chiefs are gonna be so much better but I don't think so. They got Surtain which was good, and Derrick Johnson in the draft, Kendrell Bell too but he'll get injured of course. Then there's Gunther Cunnigham, he isn't exactly a Greg Williams. I'll say that they'll do better than last year, because they can't do much worse

Originally posted by TheREALJBird

I can't say I agree, everyone thinks the Chiefs are gonna be so much better but I don't think so. They got Surtain which was good, and Derrick Johnson in the draft, Kendrell Bell too but he'll get injured of course. Then there's Gunther Cunnigham, he isn't exactly a Greg Williams. I'll say that they'll do better than last year, because they can't do much worse

Those are good points. I really can't say I have any legitimate reasoning for why I like that pick, but I just feel like we'll see either the Cheifs or Colts get there from the AFC. In addition, I think the Panthers are STRONG.

Originally posted by 3CardMonte

If you follow the draft like I do you would know they are the most accurate year round draft site .

They also do weekly picks that beat Harmon and Dunkle every year.

Wasn't trying to be rude, I just didn't know. I should've used "heck."

I apreciated the positive post in these topsy-turvy times

Archived