Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

T.O. & Rosenhaus Halftime interview

Dallsux

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

TO said that Reid told him to shut up & TO responded the same way.

He said that his mom had Terrell Owens, not Terrell Eagles. :rolleyes:

When returning to TC, he'll be in his fatigue shirt, hat & headphones.

Says he had to sign waiver to play in Super Bowl.

Drew says he only has 12 mil. from his contract in a year to year contract.

Drew says they can still work out the contract & that alot of teams feel for TO.

TO says his relationship with Reid will not change.

TO says to ask the players about him not talking to people. They'll be honest.

TO says he doesn't think that they will be successful in this climate (he & McNabb).

TO says that no one expected him to play in the Super Bowl, & he did anyway.

Boomer: "Sept. 11, will you play?" TO: :whoknows:

Drew says to remember that TO didn't leave, he was ASKED to leave.

That's all I could get down during this interview. My POV is that TO is a little kid on a basketball court & someone took his lollipop & he wants it back. I half expected him to get up & start stomping around the room. What a tool. Geez, I hate to see a grown man cry! :cry:

I'd like to add a few more:

TO said he only played in the Super Bowl because everyone doubted him. It wasn't all about "me, me, me."

TO said that he does what he does and everyone is trying to make him look like the bad guy.

I have never been so pissed after watching an interview as I was tonight. If he didn't play in the Super Bowl for his own glory, they why the f*** is he talking about it? Then he wants to play the innocent role. Everyone is making him look like the bad guy. He was a distraction in San Fran and now he's a distraction in Philly. Wow what a coincidence. The two teams he have played for in his career both happen to be out to get him.:rolleyes:

"F" TO! I knew he was a POS the moment he showboated on Dallas' 50 yard line. I'm not a Dallas fan but TO's antics that day was disrespectful. And he hasn't changed one bit.

Originally posted by RunPortisRun

Brett Farve says it's not in his contract to talk to the rookies.

Terrell Owens says it's not in his contract to be happy.

Why are we not bashing Farve here?

Maybe because rookies have historically never gotten any respect in the league??

Brett Farve says it's not in his contract to talk to the rookies.

Terrell Owens says it's not in his contract to be happy.

Why are we not bashing Farve here?

T.O. miss quoted Favre, who said its not in his contract to teach the rookie, which i think is true. He shouldnt be expected to coach the kid, there are coaches for that, but it doesnt mean he wont be a mentor of sorts, and the rookie can take advantage of the situation b watching Favre. And it is in T.O.'s contract to be nice, or atleast to not be disruptive.

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

I find your choice of words interesting. Let's not forget that he plays for an organization where the fans typically "sling" batteries & snowballs at people because they wear opposing team colors. Their "typical" fans deserve this. Every second of this agony he is causing them is WELL deserved for their treatment of other fans (or, for that matter, other Mascots, ie. "The Chief"). Other Eagles fans (Number5, Eagles_Legends) are not so deserving of this pathetic behavior. I feel sorry for those 2. That's about it.

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

you speak of "choice of words" and then go right ahead and say Eagles fans typically "sling" batteries and snowballs. That's funny.

I guess judging by your rules I could say Skins fans "typically" spend hours and hours on a Skins chat board, that was privately funded by it's founders and "typically" don't "donate" any $$ to the cause ?

you want to debate fans with me ? be my guest.

RunPortisRun does have a point. That occured to me when I saw that Favre soundbite. Had a traditional media whipping boy like TO said the same thing, he would've been dragged through the mud. The quote would have been on the front page in 5 seconds: "player X not a team player". But instead the Favre ass kissing fest continues.

I considered not even watching the game tonight because I knew the commentators would be all over Favre's jock. There are other people on the field besides Brett. I actually can't wait until he retires, because whenever he's on the field, the announcers act like Jesus Christ himself is behind center. Makes me ill.

Originally posted by OrangeSkin

RunPortisRun does have a point. That occured to me when I saw that Favre soundbite. Had a traditional media whipping boy like TO said the same thing, he would've been dragged through the mud. The quote would have been on the front page in 5 seconds: "player X not a team player". But instead the Favre ass kissing fest continues.

I considered not even watching the game tonight because I knew the commentators would be all over Favre's jock. There are other people on the field besides Brett. I actually can't wait until he retires, because whenever he's on the field, the announcers act like Jesus Christ himself is behind center. Makes me ill.

How dare you use Brett's Name in VAIN!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

These owners dont care about these players guys. GMs ask players to restructure all the time based on poor performance but when a player wants a raise for great football he is shunned.

Why?

Farve has been getting extensions his entire career...the reason he has never had to hold out.

This makes me sick. Ugh!

TO keeps this "I'm a grown man," "Treat me with 're-speck'" attitude.

Welllllllll....A respectful, GROWN man would understand that he signed a legal document, shut up, play the game and honor his contract.

Guess what...I have made choices in my life that I have later regreted too...and I, as an adult, have to LIVE WITH THEM.

T.O. should get respect from NO ONE. I don't care if you bleed green and black (ugh) or not. My dream scenario would be for TO to be blacklisted from every team in the NFL, NFLE, CFL and AFL. That would be karma...sweet, sweet karma.

Originally posted by roqnap1

TO keeps this "I'm a grown man," "Treat me with 're-speck'" attitude.

Welllllllll....A respectful, GROWN man would understand that he signed a legal document, shut up, play the game and honor his contract.

Guess what...I have made choices in my life that I have later regreted too...and I, as an adult, have to LIVE WITH THEM.

T.O. should get respect from NO ONE. I don't care if you bleed green and black (ugh) or not. My dream scenario would be for TO to be blacklisted from every team in the NFL, NFLE, CFL and AFL. That would be karma...sweet, sweet karma.

I couldn't have said it better.

These owners dont care about these players guys. GMs ask players to restructure all the time based on poor performance but when a player wants a raise for great football he is shunned.

Why?

When a highly paid player stinks up the field for the entire season, you don't see them chomping at the bit to give back some of their cash do you?

I truly believe that he wants out of Philly because he knows the Eagles won't give him the money. Thats the reason he's all over TV now talking about Andy Reid. Just listen to him talk when he is asked if he will be in Philly this year, Rosenhaus is the only one saying yes he wants to stay with the Eagles. If I were Andy Reid, after listening to these interviews, I would march right up to Joe Banner and tell him to dump T.O.

I am starting to wonder though if it wouldn't be better for T.O. to stay there for all of us Eagle haters.

Originally posted by a_good_brotha

I'd like to add a few more:

TO said he only played in the Super Bowl because everyone doubted him. It wasn't all about "me, me, me."

TO said that he does what he does and everyone is trying to make him look like the bad guy.

I have never been so pissed after watching an interview as I was tonight. If he didn't play in the Super Bowl for his own glory, they why the f*** is he talking about it? Then he wants to play the innocent role. Everyone is making him look like the bad guy. He was a distraction in San Fran and now he's a distraction in Philly. Wow what a coincidence. The two teams he have played for in his career both happen to be out to get him.:rolleyes:

"F" TO! I knew he was a POS the moment he showboated on Dallas' 50 yard line. I'm not a Dallas fan but TO's antics that day was disrespectful. And he hasn't changed one bit.

Thanks. I knew I had missed a few points while typing. I heard it & remembered hearing it when I read your post. I started laughing when he said that everyone was out to make him the bad guy. What a hose.

BTW, I loved it when TO did that in Dallas. C'mon, it's Dallas, for cryin' outloud. I don't care WHO it is-TO, Randy Moss-I liked that. Especially the end result of Emmitt CRYING-tears streaming down his face-on National tv. :cry: :dallasuck That was fun to watch.

On the flipside of that, I used to actually like TO. His antics were a reflection of the sillier side of football. Even though, it also reflected the more selfish side of TO.

I was hoping that he would be just like any other weirdo player & just keep up those type of antics. I could have lived with that. But seeing his ridiculous face making his ridiculous claims EVERY DAMN DAY is making me sick. I despise this man now & I HOPE that he eventually is forced to retire early with little money to his name so that he will actually KNOW what it means to have to work for a living. What an *******!

:eaglesuck

Originally posted by TerpsEagles

you speak of "choice of words" and then go right ahead and say Eagles fans typically "sling" batteries and snowballs. That's funny.

I guess judging by your rules I could say Skins fans "typically" spend hours and hours on a Skins chat board, that was privately funded by it's founders and "typically" don't "donate" any $$ to the cause ?

you want to debate fans with me ? be my guest.

Better to be a Skins fan spending hours and hours on a Skins chat board than another teams fan spending hours and hours on a Skins chat board, no?

Archived