Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

T.O. & Rosenhaus Halftime interview

Dallsux

Originally posted by B.A.M.F.

Better to be a Skins fan spending hours and hours on a Skins chat board than another teams fan spending hours and hours on a Skins chat board, no?

Don't mind him. He's a troll idiot. He's on my ignore list because of his idiotic remarks. I mean, C'mon. He's an Eagles AND a Terps fan. :doh:

BTW, :welcome: :ciao:

:eaglesuck

Why is everyone taking this so personal? This is just TO being TO. I wouldn't say I hate the guy. To eaches own...I find it funny. I admire TO for standing up to the big bosses. I always cheer for the little guys; TO against the world.

Some of you guys are acting like TO is taking money out of your pockets.

Originally posted by RunPortisRun

Why is everyone taking this so personal? This is just TO being TO. I wouldn't say I hate the guy. To eaches own...I find it funny. I admire TO for standing up to the big bosses. I always cheer for the little guys; TO against the world.

It's just seeing someone act like an ass & that he is the best thing in football is a bit sickening. If he were a tennis player, I could see a more "me" approach going well. But football is a TEAM effort.

Without the 6 lineman to protect McNabb, he would never get the ball off. Without the other WRs, there would be no one else for the CBs & SSs to cover to allow TO the space & opportunity to catch the ball. If it weren't for the RBs, there would be no 2nd or 3rd dimension of the offense to throw the defense off. Without the QB, there would be no one to throw him the ball to begin with.

So, even though his antics may be entertaining to you, they are not to most people because most people see what he is doing. He is sh*tting on his teammates telling them that they are less important than he is. That their role is less important than his. That his efforts, & strengths, & talents far surpass theirs & that they should be groveling at his feet because of them.

I think the best players in the League are those that suffer with bad teams year in & year out. The guys who will take a lower salary to stay with that team. A guy who has played thru injuries & never ONCE told his COACH to shut up. It never even crossed his mind. Someone like Jon Jansen or Chris Samuels. Someone's name that rarely gets mentioned in a game (which, for their position, is oftentimes a good thing).

It is downright sickening to people that believe in the team concept to see someone act as he is acting. That is why so many people are making this into what they are. Because people are disgusted & want to voice their opinions about it. That is, afterall, what a message board is all about!

Originally posted by RunPortisRun

My problem with TO is that he represents everything that is wrong in professional sports today:

He is not a team player, it is always and only about him.

He whines about the money he is making after he signed the contract, says he has to feed his family, but even with just his guaranteed money he will make more than 6 times as much in his first two years (if he plays this year) with Philly than 78% of Americans will make in their entire 30-35 year careers.

He blames everyone else for everything, especially his own actions and problems; he never ever has owned up to his immature ways and a$$hole comments and deeds. Then, he goes on TV and cries (as he literally did a few years back), whines, make blatantly rude, baseless, and completely uncalled for remarks about his teammates and coaches, and then has the nerve to say everyone is out to get him!?!

But most of all, I hate how kids pick up on his antics and behavior and think it is cool. As a teacher, I guarantee there will be at least one incident in my school this year where a teacher will tell a student or students to hush or be quiet, and a student will say "my last name isn't (input teacher's name). You be quiet." Etc. It is disgusting. He is a disgusting human being!!!

Originally posted by Taylor 36

My problem with TO is that he represents everything that is wrong in professional sports today:

He is not a team player, it is always and only about him.

He whines about the money he is making after he signed the contract, says he has to feed his family, but even with just his guaranteed money he will make more than 6 times as much in his first two years (if he plays this year) with Philly than 78% of Americans will make in their entire 30-35 year careers.

He blames everyone else for everything, especially his own actions and problems; he never ever has owned up to his immature ways and a$$hole comments and deeds. Then, he goes on TV and cries (as he literally did a few years back), whines, make blatantly rude, baseless, and completely uncalled for remarks about his teammates and coaches, and then has the nerve to say everyone is out to get him!?!

But most of all, I hate how kids pick up on his antics and behavior and think it is cool. As a teacher, I guarantee there will be at least one incident in my school this year where a teacher will tell a student or students to hush or be quiet, and a student will say "my last name isn't (input teacher's name). You be quiet." Etc. It is disgusting. He is a disgusting human being!!!

He's not a humen being. Didn't you know? He's "Terrell Owens." :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Clinton Portis

"Jerry Rice also wasn't a team player"

Something along those lines.

He says that because Rice has his own workout ethic. Something that has inspired all the NFL teams to pick up on. Workout all year long. Jerry is a team player because he plays his role in whatever team he plays for. He may not be loyal to one team & I think that is because he found out that loyalty goes both ways & no one has been loyal to him. But, I can't say that we would EVER see Jerry Rice put a team thru this. He KNOWS his place in this League. He is a cog in the machine. That's it. He is a WR-probably the GREATEST WR-who is willing to be a TEAM player when called upon to do so. What does that mean? It means that if he is asked to block to open up a lane for another WR or a RB to get a few extra yards or even get the ball over him, then that's what he'll do. Rice is Old School. He knows where he stands.

I hope that TO retires & the Eagles run him down for any money he owes them like Miami did to Ricky.

:eaglesuck

Guest sith lord

I loved what he said concerning Brett Farve. I said the same thing TO said as soon as Farve said "it isn't in his contract to teach". Why don't the media jump on that?

Originally posted by sith lord

I loved what he said concerning Brett Farve. I said the same thing TO said as soon as Farve said "it isn't in his contract to teach". Why don't the media jump on that?

Brett Farvre has not escaped criticism in the past for this or other things he has done. The difference? He's not as "fun" in the eyes of the media as TO, especially right now.

What gets more ratings and attention: Brett Farvre saying that it isn't his job to tutor rookies or TO doing situps in his driveway? Which one is the one asking for the attention?

You can also argue that one has a Super Bowl ring and a one-way ticket into the HOF, while the other is just a classless buffoon with a history of throwing teammates under the bus and now only has a one-way ticket out of South Jersey, but I digress.

It's hard to stand by TO and his ranting. It's even more difficult to sympathize with him. As he says "If it walks like a duck... "

Archived