Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

T.O. & Rosenhaus Halftime interview

Dallsux

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

TO said that Reid told him to shut up & TO responded the same way.

He said that his mom had Terrell Owens, not Terrell Eagles. :rolleyes:

When returning to TC, he'll be in his fatigue shirt, hat & headphones.

Says he had to sign waiver to play in Super Bowl.

Drew says he only has 12 mil. from his contract in a year to year contract.

Drew says they can still work out the contract & that alot of teams feel for TO.

TO says his relationship with Reid will not change.

TO says to ask the players about him not talking to people. They'll be honest.

TO says he doesn't think that they will be successful in this climate (he & McNabb).

TO says that no one expected him to play in the Super Bowl, & he did anyway.

Boomer: "Sept. 11, will you play?" TO: :whoknows:

Drew says to remember that TO didn't leave, he was ASKED to leave.

That's all I could get down during this interview. My POV is that TO is a little kid on a basketball court & someone took his lollipop & he wants it back. I half expected him to get up & start stomping around the room. What a tool. Geez, I hate to see a grown man cry! :cry:

Thanks for that, I didn't have that on at the time.

TO says he doesn't think that they will be successful in this climate (he & McNabb).

Nice T.O. . Real nice. That should play well amongst teammates and fans.

T.O. will always be unhappy no matter where he goes. He doesn't like himself, therefore he likes NOONE!

He is an embarrassment to the league and I simply had to change the channel during that pitiful interview.

I actually feel sorry for the Eagles' organization. No one deserves the kind of crap this idiot is slinging around right now.

There's a reason Reid told him to shut up. It's obvious the T.O. said something derogatory, as is the MO for this tool.

I don't care what kind of stats this piece of crap puts up over his career, he'll NEVER deserve any kind of praise because he simply does not deserve it. WHY? He is not, nor ever will be a team player.

Originally posted by RunPortisRun

After TO said, "My name ain't Terrell Reid.

I saw he was wearing a T-shirt of him and his mom. :D

I love TO. LOL

I know. I just can't believe that a grown man sat there & whined the way that he did.

[GLOW=green]C-A-N-C-E-R! CANCER![/GLOW]

I dont really feel sorry for the Eagles, im sorry but you play with fire you get burned. Not like he didnt have a rep goin in there, just look at how he got there in the first place i mean common. They had their shot with T.O. last year, he wasnt complaining, he played great, no issues, just didnt happen for em. NOw they have to pay

I swear signing T.O. is like making a deal with the devil :evil:

Originally posted by Leonard Washington

was it me or did TO look a lil gay when he talks? a lil too much neck action when he was talkin.

thank GOD.....i thought i was the only one that saw that.....its scarier in the PTI interview.

Originally posted by Potato Sack

I actually feel sorry for the Eagles' organization. No one deserves the kind of crap this idiot is slinging around right now.

I find your choice of words interesting. Let's not forget that he plays for an organization where the fans typically "sling" batteries & snowballs at people because they wear opposing team colors. Their "typical" fans deserve this. Every second of this agony he is causing them is WELL deserved for their treatment of other fans (or, for that matter, other Mascots, ie. "The Chief"). Other Eagles fans (Number5, Eagles_Legends) are not so deserving of this pathetic behavior. I feel sorry for those 2. That's about it.

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

was it me or did TO look a lil gay when he talks? a lil too much neck action when he was talkin.

HAHAHA i totally noticed that in both interviews today. When hes talkin about McNabb is the hypocrit! mmmmhmmmmmm

Who works out shirtless on the front lawn while doing a tv interview??

I saw that too. Hung out with Jeff Garcia a little too much. I wonder if he "caught" a few too many "passes" from him...:puke:

:laugh:

Archived