Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

scrimmage

MissU28

First off, I want to introduce myself as this is my first post on this site....was at training camp on Monday and saw some dudes takin pictures wearing extremeskins shirts so i went online and found it....hot site. Had to join =)

Anyway, I haven't really picked thru all the different threads on here, so I don't know if this topic has really been approached... how many of y'all are headin up to bmore tomorrow for the scrimmage? Does it start at 11 or 12? It says different things in different places. And parking in that lot at M&T will be free, right? So excited about going, anybody tailgating beforehand? :cheers: I saw people tailgating at draft day, that was awesome.

Anyway, hope to see a big turnout for the skins! Couldn't pass it up with the tix being so cheap;)

Originally posted by MissU28

First off, I want to introduce myself as this is my first post on this site....was at training camp on Monday and saw some dudes takin pictures wearing extremeskins shirts so i went online and found it....hot site. Had to join =)

Anyway, I haven't really picked thru all the different threads on here, so I don't know if this topic has really been approached... how many of y'all are headin up to bmore tomorrow for the scrimmage? Does it start at 11 or 12? It says different things in different places. And parking in that lot at M&T will be free, right? So excited about going, anybody tailgating beforehand? :cheers: I saw people tailgating at draft day, that was awesome.

Anyway, hope to see a big turnout for the skins! Couldn't pass it up with the tix being so cheap;)

Hey and Welcome!!!

The parking lots open at 9am and the scrimmage starts at Noon.

I will be up there for sure (got my tix the other day online).

There should be tons of Redskins fans up there as well tailgating.

I cant believe its tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! D@mm i feel like tailgating tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by RonJeremy

Welcome...my crew (the 4C) that tailgated at the Draft Day Party won't be at the scrimmage but if you have tickets to any of the games...come see us in the Green Lot F-51.

:cheers:

haha awesome...hopefully i can make it to a couple games this season, i always spend insane amounts on tix bc i'm spoiled and have only sat in the 100 and 200 levels at fedex...and i have to pay these prices on a teacher's salary so it gets a lil expensive...but SO WORTH IT!!!!!!!

Originally posted by SouthernSkinsFan

Welcome aboard, Miss U. Of course, now that you've clarified you're a female, you can expect some flirting from some of the guys around here. :flowers:

Even with that it's an awesome site! Make your self at home.

awww flowers for me? thank uuuuuuuu:kiss:

haha awesome...hopefully i can make it to a couple games this season, i always spend insane amounts on tix bc i'm spoiled and have only sat in the 100 and 200 levels at fedex...and i have to pay these prices on a teacher's salary so it gets a lil expensive...but SO WORTH IT!!!!!!!

Let's see....

A diehard female Skins fan who is also a teacher....where have you been all my life? ;)

In all seriousness, welcome to the site. This is a fabulous community of people as you will soon find out. Enjoy the ride!

We'll be tailgating at 9:00am with a Skins crew in the parking lot that sits North East of the stadium.

The Johnny Unites statue is at the North entrance of the stadim, which is on W. Hamburg Street.

If your standing in front of the Johnny Unites statue (back facing statue), facing Camden Yards, we will be in the parking lot to the right of the main walkway. Either the 1st or 2nd row.

We'll be near the main entrance to watch grown men dressed in purple walk by.

GO SKINS!!

Female?, Skins Fan?, Likes Tailgating?......think I found my soulmate:dance:

thanks for makin me feel welcomed! Sounds like it's gonna be a nice turnout tomorrow, hope to see some of y'all there! I'll be wearing my pink/black/white #21 Sean Taylor jersey and my pink skins hat....if i can find it. Safe travels to bmore!

Originally posted by Canadian Hog

Let's see....

A diehard female Skins fan who is also a teacher....where have you been all my life? ;)

In all seriousness, welcome to the site. This is a fabulous community of people as you will soon find out. Enjoy the ride!

Hellllllllloooooooooooooo

Did you forget about the principal here?

:laugh:

Welcome to the board.

I have to work tomorrow.......school begins Monday.

Some of y'all need to call my cell phone and keep me informed of the game.

I will put you on my Christmas list.

And you KNOW I give good presents.

;)

Blondie

Archived