Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

scrimmage

MissU28

Originally posted by mattlerose

I know that scrimmages in the past have been shown in the DC area on tv. I can't find anything on it. Does anyone know?

dont see it listed on the four networks or comcast, may have to just listen on the radio, i would think itll be on 106.7

Welcome MissU. You'll find that the site becomes as routine to visit as logging on your computer, the members here will become familiar to you quickly and will soon be part of your extended family.

The major players on this site will become obvious by reputation, posts and likeability..... Diehard, Blade, Blondie, Tarhog, Sarge, Bang, Andyman (our insider), BayouGator (Patrick Ramsey's brother) and many more.

I welcome you to many years of fantastic fandom and being an official Extremeskins.com member.

Enjoy!

Not that we're hurting for football around here, :twitch:, but there's now 4 threads about the scrimmage today. Welcome to the board MissU. You'll get used to us eventually. Well, most of us anyway. :)

Originally posted by Park City Skins

Not that we're hurting for football around here, :twitch:, but there's now 4 threads about the scrimmage today. Welcome to the board MissU. You'll get used to us eventually. Well, most of us anyway. :)

Anybody hear anything about who (radio/tv) is covering the game and if we can see/hear it?

Still searching........

Archived