Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

training camp

For me TC is just relieving that long awaited feeling of actually seeing your REDSKINS live and practicing. Waiting 6 months is very painful! But I do look forward to seeing Campbell throw a few up to Jacobs... I really wanna see how comfortable they feel in TC and pre season. We all know Ramseys the man so this will be a oppurtnity to watch him along with our other rookies like Mccune. (and Rogers if ready)

hmm... well the stiff competition at WR and MLB certainly bears watching. Not only for depth, but quality players will be let go of at the end of training camp.

I am interested in hearing about Jason Campbell. The 3rd string RB competition. Jacobs going for #2...

lots of fun stuff... but injuries... egads...

- I want to see who's fully back from last year's injuries and who's still got lingering problems. I'm especially interested in seeing if Barrow will play, and when Arrington can play.

- QB's - I want to see that extra Ramsey confidence that many have spoken about. I want to see Brunell show us that he can play this year if needed. I want to see Jason Campbell play in pre season and then have him disappear with the clipboard during the season, with no reason to even mention his name.

- I want to see which of the new additions are solid offensive and defensive players, and which are solid special teamers.

- I want to see some domination in the beginning of the pre-season games when the starters are on the field.

Of course that covers the whole pre-season, not just camp.

ARE WE THERE YET??????

Lucky SOB's that get to go to TC. I am working at Disney's Wide World Of Sports, so I get the Bucs for a while...:( Too bad Joe won't bring his team down here...:cheers: Oh well, this place will keep me updated and before you know it, the season will be here.

Originally posted by thito_da_skins_fan

The days of living a mile away from Redskins Park are over. This will be my first year without attending training camp. :(

I'll see if I can head over for you every once in a while. I live about four miles away now with only one stoplight separating me... ;)

I just want to see some intensity and team unity. The public practices during training camp will, unfortunately, not reveal much. Mostly drills, etc. I'm curious if John Hall will be able to return to form. That's probably the only answer to any of the questions I have that I'll get from training camp.

Archived