Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Quick Jersey Question?

Mr. S

Quick Question:

is it worth getting a Smoot jersey as they are only 10$ on the redskins store online? Im thinking of just getting one, and duct tape the name if i cant find a place to screen print Taylor or Byner or something. I dont hav emuch money, and 10$ for a redskins jersey is pretty cheap as you are buying a jersey for the team anyways. Would you guys do this, or have any of you?

another thing, anyone know if any of the 30$ redskins jerseys are still available at any sites, I know they were a few months ago. I bought a 30$ Samuels 70 greatest redskins throwback style, but I kinda want a different player in exchange or in addition.

Originally posted by Mr. S

another thing, anyone know if any of the 30$ redskins jerseys are still available at any sites, I know they were a few months ago. I bought a 30$ Samuels 70 greatest redskins throwback style, but I kinda want a different player in exchange or in addition.

Someone posted a site a couple days ago with $30 Portis white jersey. It was only sizes XL and XXL though....

This is the site.

Originally posted by Synergist

Also there use to be a thread somewhere on here about some sport shops that will take the old name off and put the new names on there..

yeh, I remember those threads, I dont think they came to much avail though. Only option I heard for replicas was find a way to remove the name, and then have any clothes shop screen print a new name since that isnt hard.

yeh, I remember those threads, I dont think they came to much avail though. Only option I heard for replicas was find a way to remove the name, and then have any clothes shop screen print a new name since that isnt hard.

I would do it for 10 bucks, and try to look at those threads because i think you can buy a new name plate as well, but either way do it and just duct tape it for fun, but def. worth 10 bucks.

Quick Question:

is it worth getting a Smoot jersey as they are only 10$ on the redskins store online? Im thinking of just getting one, and duct tape the name if i cant find a place to screen print Taylor or Byner or something. I dont hav emuch money, and 10$ for a redskins jersey is pretty cheap as you are buying a jersey for the team anyways. Would you guys do this, or have any of you?

Mr. S

Try ebay. You can find very inexpensive jerseys. Some of current skins players and some of retired Redskins. I feel the retired Redskins are the best because they of course retired as a redskin.

Originally posted by ucbkyle

Just scratch out the MOO in SMOOT to get S T for Sean Taylor

BRILLIANT!

Yeah, i gotta figure out someway to salvage my #80 Coles jersey. I was planning on burning it during a tailgate, but i may try to find a way to change the name.

Archived