Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brunell on QB challenge

Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff

For the long distance throw he had a 63 yard throw, one of the best of the day...

has anyone else seen this? was it filmed this year or last year? it's on nfl network for anyone interested

Yes, I saw the competition last year and started a thread on it. I then discovered that the competition was about two years old. So, it is about three now.

Originally posted by flexxskins

Yes, I saw the competition last year and started a thread on it. I then discovered that the competition was about two years old. So, it is about three now.

Had to be last year Brunell was wearing a Skins jersey!!!

Yeah I remember. Some of the commentators were talking to Brunell right before he went up and they said something like "Mark you look weird in that jersey(since he was wearing Redskins jersey instead of the Jaguars)and he said something like "Yeah I feel weird."

lol if brunell did the quarterback challenge this year it would go something like this:

brunell throws

commentator: whoa mark did you actually mean to throw it to that fan in the stands?

brunell: nah boomer i was just warming up

brunell throws again and it hits boomer in the head

boomer: damnit mark your supposed to hit the targets.

brunell: what???, that was my best throw of the day.

did anyone see bulgers throws in the competition??

:puke:

you could put drew henson in for quarterback for the rams and even HE would do as well as bulger......naaaa maybe not a dirty cowboy quarterback but you put anyone else in there and WOW

:laugh:

Archived