Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bit of a fix for bride and best man...

rick301

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1414089.html?menu=news.quirkies

Bit of a fix for bride and best man...

Doctors had to be called to separate the bride and best man after they were caught in the act during a wedding in Croatia.

The couple were trapped together by a muscle spasm after a friend of the groom walked in on them as they had sex in the toilets.

Unable to be pulled apart, the couple had to endure a procession of wedding guests who came to see what they had been doing before doctors could turn up.

Unable to help, they had to transport the pair on a stretcher to the local hospital where she was given an injection to relax her muscles, allowing the best man to get free.

The wedding party in Varazdin, Croatia, continued after the groom announced the celebrations were to mark his divorce rather than his wedding, reported daily Slobodna Dalmacija.

Unable to help, they had to transport the pair on a stretcher to the local hospital where she was given an injection to relax her muscles, allowing the best man to get free.

I bet the EMT's who showed up for this call had a good time on the ambulance ride to the hospital.

I was with a girl once who had such controll that she could shut that thing up like a vice. I guess theoretically if she had a spasm, and her muscles involuntarilly snapped that thang shut, the guy would be stuck. this does sound too good to be true, but then again truth is stranger than fiction.

Here is the term. Believe it or not I remember it from a High School sex ed. class:

vaginismus

n : muscular contraction that causes the vagina to close; usually an anxiety reaction before coitus or pelvic examination

Mods, If this is TMI...just remove it! Thanks!

Good for your RJ - I was too much of a wuss.....I'm so careful and conservative on this board....unless I'm three sheets to the wind while watching a Skins game and we are losing.....

....those times are the times that I more than likely run the risk of being given "weekly breaks" and judgement is not my strong suit.

Archived