Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Robert McCune

Originally posted by LivestrongSkins

galleryPhoto.jsp?contentId=7235&mediaPathTypeId=0&startAt=12&endAt=22&currentDisplayOrder=18

Man, I cant believe how jacked this guy is. Even if he doesnt sniff the field its going to be fun seeing him knock people out on special teams. :whippin: :laythehur

Man, I cant wait for this upcoming season. Hopefully I dont have to go back to Iraq. I was there last year and didnt see but one game, the last one.

Originally posted by Mickalino

And if you look real close, you can see he's got those fierce, penetrating eyes, to strike fear in any ball carrier who makes eye contact with him. A Mister Rogers he is not.

That is the same thing i noticed as well. I wonder if that tackling dummy looked like a peice of steak to him :laugh:

McCune is a guy that I've become increasingly impressed with since the draft. We were lucky that his age and the Division I status of Louisville dropped him to the fourth round. I think McCune would have been a first-day pick if his ability and character were the only considerations.

This is a good pic of McCune from college. Notice that he's the one not clowning around.

15470_512.jpg

LivestrongSkins - I don't know if you saw this article, but you might be interested in checking out this thread: http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=100477

Originally posted by Fitz

McCune is a guy that I've become increasingly impressed with since the draft. We were lucky that his age and the Division I status of Louisville dropped him to the fourth round. I think McCune would have been a first-day pick if his ability and character were the only considerations.

This is a good pic of McCune from college. Notice that he's the one not clowning around.

15470_512.jpg

LivestrongSkins - I don't know if you saw this article, but you might be interested in checking out this thread: http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=100477

What a great read! His character and what hes done is as impressive as how ripped he is.

Originally posted by Mickalino

What's the deal with Vinny's leg in this picture. One leg looks deformed, or bigger than the other, almost like he's wearing long pants on one leg, but short pants on the other.

CampbellScottPG.jpg

I got news for ya Mick. That aint his leg what's popping through his shorts all distended and bulging.

Let me put it another way. At Notre Dame Vinny's nickname was "the human tripod".

The man is blessed.

Yep John Holmes aint got nothing on our Vinny C. Now you know the real reason Mr Snyder keeps him on the staff.

Archived