Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Come on, fess up: Who took Pastabelly's cell phone?

mhd24

"• It probably isn't the career boost that will catapult him into upper management, but a big-time Tip Sheet thank you to Charles Newsome, the assistant manager of the Sprint cell phone store on 18th Street in Washington, D.C. After yours truly carelessly left his cell phone on top of a Delta ticket kiosk in Atlanta on Monday evening, Newsome hooked me up with a new one and quickly reactivated my number on Tuesday morning. Charles was a real lifesaver. And to the jerk who took my original phone, and opted not to turn it in to the lost and found office in Atlanta, well, I hope you have a great time with that $99 piece of junk that is now inactive."

Someone must've had something good to eat near him and he lost his concentration (and cell phone). I can just imagine his giant carcass being led through the air by his nose, following the fumes of a delicious pie like in the old cartoons.

Originally posted by laurent

Sure, it's inactive but he still has access to all the numbers stored on the phone.

Somebody will never have a problem finding the numbers for:

Red Lobster

Dairy Queen

Arby's

Taco Bell

And any all you can eat buffet in North America

I hate people like Lenny who don't take responsibility for their actions. HE left the phone and yet tries to call someone else a "jerk". Almost like it is that person's fault he had to get a new phone.

Lenny, what the hell are you complaining about? We all know you just expensed the new phone anyway.

Archived