Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

House of Cards Season 6

TheGreatBuzz

Honestly, I’m not really feeling the show without Spacey.  I get it, he’s a kid toucher.  I’ll just give it up probably.

If I hear that it’s good, I’ll watch it later.  If I don’t then I’ll just let it pass.  Wasn’t a fan of the Claire Underwood character.

27 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

To me, it's like Walking Dead.  Show isn't great anymore but I'm too invested to not see how it ends.

Im the same with TWD but I’ll be damned if I don’t have 2 on the the DVR and another recording tomorrow.  Now that I know that Rick is out... what’s the point?

So far I am having the same issue I had the last couple seasons.  Too many plot lines to track and too many characters that I can't remember their back story.  That is an issue I have with shows that release all episodes at once.  I haven't watched in 11 months and have forgot a lot of the details.

Usually, I try to finish shows I start watching. Even before Spacey was exposed to be the lowest form of life, I had started to hate watch the show for the last season and half. Its a well acted show, but I have lost my patience for completely over the top storylines. At some point with the show, I realized I didn't like a single character of consequence.

I may watch the final season at some point, but I really have no inclination to do so. 

Archived