Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: #REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVES

TK

I never heard much about Brantley after the draft.  I assumed he just didn't pan out in Cleveland and continued with his off the field problems.  Who hears much about Cleveland players during the season, really? Now that he's ours, I've taken a closer look.  From what I can see, he hasn't had any further off the field problems since the charges were dismissed because of a lack of evidence in the case where he was accused of hitting a woman.  Of course, that doesn't mean that he didn't do something horrible.  If he did, I hope he's learned from his mistake and takes the opportunity to become a better person.  I've taught in a prison, and I believe in accountability, contrition, and second chances. On the field, he looked very good against the run and the pass.  He could use a better work ethic, and I expect that Coach Tomsula will help him find it.  I really liked Lanier, but I understand the move to Brantley. He's a more complete player.  Let's hope he becomes a more complete person. HTTR

2 hours ago, SWFLSkins said:

so speaking to that........

Glad you posted his pro film. He looks like he hustles and plays to the whistle. If Caleb Brantley pans out to what I believe is his true potential, this may be the steal of the offseason as I imagine he is still under his rookie contract. He must've really pissed off Gregg Williams. 

Archived