Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins to play twice in LA next season

hail2skins

On 1/12/2017 at 3:40 PM, hail2skins said:

With the Chargers plan to relocate to Los Angeles announced today, it means the Skins are slated to play twice in LA next season. One game will be in the 90000 seat LA Coliseum against the Rams, while the other will be in the 30000 seat Stubhub Center against the Chargers. The Stubhub facility is currently occupied by soccer's LA Galaxy.

I don't think the Rams have been selling out the Coliseum, but this really seems like two totally different atmospheres to see a game. Is anyone planning to go to LA to see either or both of these games? If you were to go, which do you think would be the coolest to attend?

you would think with the coliseum and rose bowl there they could have worked out a better deal then playing in that puny stadium

The coliseum field would not be able to handle two nfl teams and USC. The Rose Bowl is in a pretty exclusive area and the residents would never allow the city to have two nfl seasons there. They changed the configuration of Angels stadium to baseball only and dodger stadium is not viable. Plus with stub hub it's going to be an exclusive ticket which pepole in LA love, so it might help them build up a local base.

On 1/12/2017 at 4:45 PM, Boss_Hogg said:

Rams game is likely going to be played in Mexico City

**** that.  

25 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

I made a prediction based on their stadium size.  Why not ship a game Intl if the local stadium can only hold 27K

I understand the logic but, as we witnessed first-hand, (rather painfully), International football sucks donkey balls.   It's right up there with Thursday night games for suckage.   Maybe, just maybe, if the game were played in Canada, it wouldn't suck as much

3 minutes ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

**** that.  

I understand the logic but, as we witnessed first-hand, (rather painfully), International football sucks donkey balls.   It's right up there with Thursday night games for suckage.   Maybe, just maybe, if the game were played in Canada, it wouldn't suck as much

if the game is in Mexico, aren't we going???

i live outside of LA so im going to both forsure. i might be the only one happy the chargers moved to LA, cuts a 4 hour drive to a 1.5 lol . if anyone else is going im down to meet up and tailgate. the more skins fans ariund the better HTTR !

• 2 weeks later...

Archived