Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone headed to Arizona

djdunick

I'm going to the game. I am going to Uber it to the stadium so I can drink as much as I want. My tickets came with a parking pass which I won't be using. First person that requests it can have it for free. I will be at the rally Saturday and can give the parking pass then. Not in the mood to deal with selling it and no point in wasting it. 

Just got in last night, went to have a beer and a bite, and ran into a guy who lives 30-45 minutes away from me...I live in Charlotte, NC. He works for a sporting goods retailer in the shopping center we were at, and told me that after eating, he was going to the warehouse to bring in a huge stock of Redskins apparel. Said he's got women's and men's wear.

Didnt get the store name, we talked about all the people we both know together, but it's located in Park West Shopping Mall which is on Northern Ave at 101, just a couple blocks from the stadium.

If you go, I recommend BJ's Brewhouse for food and beverage.

On 11/30/2016 at 6:27 PM, SoCalSkins said:

I'm going to the game. I am going to Uber it to the stadium so I can drink as much as I want. My tickets came with a parking pass which I won't be using. First person that requests it can have it for free. I will be at the rally Saturday and can give the parking pass then. Not in the mood to deal with selling it and no point in wasting it. 

Thanks - I am staying at hotel that is walking distance from stadium, so I will be parking at the hotel. 

On 12/1/2016 at 0:08 PM, nemocystem said:

I hope all of this is true.....otherwise i would guess you were really into walking....or public transportation.

You can see the stadium from the picture of the rooms - look out the window!!

Double/Double Guest Room

still know word on a tail gate in the parking lot?  I am not sure I will be able to check this site again.  I will just look for fans of a team heading to the playoffs.  That will be us Redskin fans. 

5 hours ago, ILikeBilly said:

You can see the stadium from the picture of the rooms - look out the window!!

Double/Double Guest Room

still know word on a tail gate in the parking lot?  I am not sure I will be able to check this site again.  I will just look for fans of a team heading to the playoffs.  That will be us Redskin fans. 

Might just walk over from my hotel residence inn. And do a pub crawl. ?

4 hours ago, nemocystem said:

K...so what's the skinny on tailgating ?

When we went there a couple years ago we met some people at the Rally.  They run an Arizona Redskins Fan Club.  I don't believe they post on here. I'm not sure if they are doing it again, but it sounded like anytime the 'Skins are in town they did it up pretty well.  They set up a HUGE tailgate and there were hundreds of 'Skins fans there.  I attached a pic here with a red "X" showing where the tailgate was a couple years ago.  Not sure if that will help or not.  Hail.

GreatLawn_zpsjyr9bmhk.jpg

19 hours ago, Poman said:

When we went there a couple years ago we met some people at the Rally.  They run an Arizona Redskins Fan Club.  I don't believe they post on here. I'm not sure if they are doing it again, but it sounded like anytime the 'Skins are in town they did it up pretty well.  They set up a HUGE tailgate and there were hundreds of 'Skins fans there.  I attached a pic here with a red "X" showing where the tailgate was a couple years ago.  Not sure if that will help or not.  Hail.

GreatLawn_zpsjyr9bmhk.jpg

This is where we will go pre .  The Great Lawn.  Ps -I can't delete image using my ereader.  Sorry mods.

16 hours ago, TK said:

It's 4:13 here at the team hotel & the weather is wonderful. :)

Heading down to the stadium in about an hour. Parking in the green lots, sitting in section 242 in the club seats if anyone is anywhere close look me up :-) I'm going with a friend who is a Jets fans so I'm sure he's looking forwards to seeing an actual NFL offense!

Archived