Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Redskins name debate

A mysterious Traveler

I've never actually heard RedskinFan's opinion on this matter (I'm a Cowboys fan and I heard that this was the forum with the most traffic).

What do you guys think of the whole name change debate?  Do you think it needs to be done, does it really anger Native Americans that much?  Do you not care either way?

For me, personally, I never really cared one way or the other.  However, seeing how the feminazis are slowly ruining the game of football with the domestic abuse stuff, Adrian Peterson story, Breast Cancer Awareness, etc I hope to God that this name doesn't change.  It may seem harmless but that will just be the first domino to fall.  Eventually we will have to change our name to the Dallas Cowpeople (because Cowboys is an oppressive sexist name and all that).  If the NFL forces Snyder to change his own team's name, I think that will be the last straw for me and I will probably quit watching the NFL.  The feminists will basically have complete control at that point.

From what I've heard most Native Americans don't even care.  The only one I know who does is a drooling beta male who always gets riled up by the constant Bread n Circus which is the media.  

Anyway, sorry for the bizarre first post rant but I was just curious to hear what most Redskins fans opinion is.

Here you go. For all things having to do with the name change. As you can tell from the 1st page,it's been discussed for awhile now. 

http://es.redskins.com/topic/365985-the-official-es-redskins-name-change-thread-all-things-related-to-changing-the-teams-name-go-here/

And here's the last page. Things have slowed down as of late. Go figure. 

http://es.redskins.com/topic/365985-the-official-es-redskins-name-change-thread-all-things-related-to-changing-the-teams-name-go-here/page-254

However, seeing how the feminazis are slowly ruining the game of football with the domestic abuse stuff, Adrian Peterson story, Breast Cancer Awareness, etc 

Really? Yeeeeesh.   Bye now. 

Thread-closed-2%20copy.jpg

Archived