• Kate Bolduan
    • Jenna Lee
    • Courtney Friel
    • Christi Paul
    • Becky White
    • Anna Gilligan
    • It's so close, they have to Mud Wrestle to break the Tie
    • Other

I dunno.....for as good as the Saints look, next week may turn out to be a letdown game of sorts for them after this epic matchup.

I'm actually seeing a score similar to yesterday, with the Saints winning late 27-24.

But damn we can't have any secondary breakdowns like we have had with Jackson when we played the Eagles or with Marshall when we played the Broncos.

I don't know. We beat this exact same Saints team last year, and for some reason we tend to play better against good teams than against crappy ones. I mean we could only score 17 or under against the Bucs, Lions and Chiefs, but 24 and 27 on the Broncos and Eagles. Everyone will be counting the Redskins out, and thats the perfect position we can be in to pull off an upset.

It would be real interesting to just stand outside the Saints' defensive meeting room when Gregg Williams and Co. are going over Campbell and our offense's video tape.

I bet the laughter you'd hear eminating from the room would be something to hear.

He is going to put an opposite of a Buddy Ryan bounty on JC.

No one hurt him! He is our biggest asset!

Lets just wait and see shall we. Our Defense is a lot better than the Patriots, and the Saints are coming off a short week, I dont think we will win but i do believe that we will put up a much better effort than the Patriots, who seem lost on Offense and god knows what their Defense is trying to do. But the Saints are easily the best team i have seen this year.

Archived