Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

:sigh: I gotta give some props to Tony Romo

CrypticVillain

Tony Romo sits to pee could have just quit when he fumble that ball in that playoff game versus the Seahawks, but he didn't. Matter of fact he go extremely better. I had my doubts I thought he was just a one year wonder and he would flam out. But amazingly he is still going. The reason I even started this thread was because of the touch that this punk puts on his deep ball. When he throws the deep ball his mechanics doesn't look right, but it must be effective be cause it comes out fast and it is an easy ball for receivers to catch. If Campbell had that touch like Romo sits to pee we would probably be scoring about 10 more points a game. I hope the Cowboys don't fire Wade Phillips because if they get a better coach they are going to be a even worst headache. At least with Wade we know it is a possibility they can self-destruct.

I hate the Cowboys as much as anybody on here. The media is all over their n***. As of matter fact right now on First Take they are talking about the Cowboys being the biggest threat to the Giants. Yeah the media is bad, but the Cowboy fans are worst. 80% of them are bandwagon fans and about 85% don't know what they talk about. And no matter what I think about Romo sits to pee I think the rest of that offense, except for Witten and Barber, is overrated and we saw that when Romo sits to pee was out.

**** THE COWBOYS, with a rusty d***o

sigh?

did you just type out "sigh"?

dude, **** Romo sits to pee. he still makes stupid ass mistakes in pressure games and hasnt proven a damn thing to anyone about being a "top notch" qb. he is a decent qb but the dude cant even win one playoff game.

you're right, but he is going to get his share of wins before he's through. I think that they are going to go into Pittsbugh and beat the Steelers, and if that happens, they will make the playoffs. They are going to be a tough out from here on in...

you're right, but he is going to get his share of wins before he's through. I think that they are going to go into Pittsbugh and beat the Steelers, and if that happens, they will make the playoffs. They are going to be a tough out from here on in...

beating Blitzburgh is going to be tuff man. not talking **** either but they have 2 guys in the top for sacks for a reason. and that damn Palamalau is a beast. he seems to be everywhere and now is under the impression that he can get INTs and make big plays. :mad:

If Barber and Ware are hurt its over. Not talking **** again but that is HUGE. Ware's knee made me cringe yesterday. I didnt see Barber hurt his toe though but we all know that even the piggy toe can slow down best of RBs.

he is a decent qb but the dude cant even win one playoff game.

Decent? This is why I love skins fans. Right now he's the #1 rated QB in the NFC and #2 in the league. After missing 3 games, he still ranks at the top of most statistical categories. He can't win a playoff game or hasn't yet? We'll see. He's 0-2 right now.

I'm not asking for blowouts. This team's strengths doesn't call for blowouts. Looking at the records, the '82 'Skins were a fairly low scoring team and didn't blow out many of it's opponents. They somehow found a way to beat a superior (according to many sports analysts of the day) Cowboys team and go to Super Bowl XVII. I'm just saying we need to stop this heart attack stuff and just put someone, especially someone as poor as the Seahawks, away with some authority.

beating Blitzburgh is going to be tuff man. not talking **** either but they have 2 guys in the top for sacks for a reason. and that damn Palamalau is a beast. he seems to be everywhere and now is under the impression that he can get INTs and make big plays. :mad:

If Barber and Ware are hurt its over. Not talking **** again but that is HUGE. Ware's knee made me cringe yesterday. I didnt see Barber hurt his toe though but we all know that even the piggy toe can slow down best of RBs.

Dude,

you are exactly right, going into Pittsburgh is a nightmare, but I really think that Dallas can pull it out. I like how they are playing. I was pleasantly surprised by the pay of Holland on the OL yesterday as a replacement for Kosier, TO seems to be reinvigorated, Witten was Witten and Roy Williams also had a nice catch. Their offense presents matchup problems for anybody if Romo sits to pee gets time. On defense, the front 7 seems to be playing better as well. Ware would be a huge loss, but Dallas' unfair advantage of the extra rest will hopefully help. I also think/hope that Barber will be fine. I am not trying to be an obnoxious Dallas fan, and I hope that I don't come off that way, but I think that they have a chance to win in Pittsburgh, a good chance. The secondary stills scares the crap out of me, and in Pittsburgh where the weather can be a factor, field position will be huge, so they are going to miss McBriar, and I would feel a lot better if almost anybody was coaching instead of son of Bum, but we'll see what happnes.

I don't think Pitt is as invincible as everyone is suggesting. I saw a pretty average (west coast) Chargers team play them to the wire and a pretty finesse Colts team go there and spank them. If we can pull one out there, confidence will be through the roof.

Rivers, LT, Gates and Chris Chambers are average?

the fact that it was snowing didnt count?

Im sure you are being overly confident here when you say that the Best D in football isnt as good as people say.

And youre walking in with question marks at RB and your main sack man.

Watching Dallas abuse the hawks illustrates the value of top tier QB. We struggled to score 20pts in 4qtrs while the Cowboys put up 21 in just 1. I can't wait until we get a real QB.

I think that Campbell is the real deal. He seems to be pretty composed, and the guy almost never takes a sack, he's really good at getting rid of the ball. He's still young, he's going to be good...

I think that Campbell is the real deal. He seems to be pretty composed, and the guy almost never takes a sack, he's really good at getting rid of the ball. He's still young, he's going to be good...

No he won't, he's been "getting better" for 3 years now and he still fails to score points. We couldn't score with Saunders until we switched QBs and he got outplayed by a guy who hasn't thrown pass in 10yrs lol. JC is not terrible nor is he good, he's just servicible and can win not screw up when we're running the ball well.

Watching Dallas abuse the hawks illustrates the value of top tier QB. We struggled to score 20pts in 4qtrs while the Cowboys put up 21 in just 1. I can't wait until we get a real QB.

wow. its not bad enough that we have to defend our QB against other teams fans but now we seem to have to against our own.

if this was wartime we would try you for treason and then execute you in the public square for all to know that you should have loyalty.

but since it isnt, i will just let you know that you arent very bright when it comes to QBs and move on. :doh:

Dallas beating Pittsburgh? That I can't see.

Yes, the extra rest will definitely help them out. But the Steelers defense is the best in the league for a reason. They will blitz Romo sits to pee and confuse the Dallas O-line, which hasn't been as good as it was last year. Their O-Line did excellent against Seattle for a good while, but once Seattle sent the linebackers and extra rushers Romo sits to pee started taking shots. LeBeau's defense does exactly that.

Additionally, it's a road game in December. How has Dallas done in the past few decembers again? I think that should raise some concern from Dallas fans, if the injuries to Barber and Ware don't already.

Can Dallas win? Yes. Will they? I don't think so.

No he won't, he's been "getting better" for 3 years now and he still fails to score points. We couldn't score with Saunders until we switched QBs and he got outplayed by a guy who hasn't thrown pass in 10yrs lol. JC is not terrible nor is he good, he's just servicible and can win not screw up when we're running the ball well.

hey, bright boy. did you think that collins did so well because he played under saunders and knew the system? the 800 page playbook...

my God man, go root for the Ravens or Panthers because you are NOT a fan. You are a negative nancy and are embarrassing yourself.

wow. its not bad enough that we have to defend our QB against other teams fans but now we seem to have to against our own.

if this was wartime we would try you for treason and then execute you in the public square for all to know that you should have loyalty.

but since it isnt, i will just let you know that you arent very bright when it comes to QBs and move on. :doh:

When was the last time we scored 30pts with JC at QB? He's not an elite franchise guy, he just isn't. You can defend him all you want but the stats speak for themselves. He throws less then 1 TD per game, he doesn't pass for many yards and more importantly our offense fails to score points with him at the helm.

Oh please. Did you see the time and pocket Romo sits to pee had in the 1st quarter? Any QB with that kind of time will find an open man. You act like Campbell did terrible against the Seahawks, but he had a 60% completion rate, 200 yards and a TD.

When was the last time we scored 30pts with JC at QB? He's not an elite franchise guy, he just isn't. You can defend him all you want but the stats speak for themselves. He throws less then 1 TD per game, he doesn't pass for many yards and more importantly our offense fails to score points with him at the helm.

youre serious here? the fact that our RB is the main focus of the O should tell you that he isnt going to be putting up the same numbers as the rest of them.

Out of the top 3 RBs only Matt Ryan has thrown for more yards then Campbell (90 yards). And even his QB rating and INTs are more. And he only has one more TD.

he isnt turning the ball over and he is able to get the ball to his WRs.

get onboard with your team man or just get all the way off. this **** right here though is absurd.

Oh please. Did you see the time and pocket Romo sits to pee had in the 1st quarter? Any QB with that kind of time will find an open man. You act like Campbell did terrible against the Seahawks, but he had a 60% completion rate, 200 yards and a TD.

Those are not terrible stats, they are just very, very AVERAGE numbers. I don't understands why you guys overreact. I'm not saying Jason is horrible, he's not but he is far from a top 10 NFL starter. He's a pretty decent game manager in the mold of Damon Huard and Trent Dilfer.

Archived