Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's the Lefts turn to play impeachment game

Jagsbch

Looks like the Left are taking lessons from the Right, when all else fails Impeach???

Another article

I had a feeling this was coming down the PIPE.

I Hope you guys are happy. I have to tell you after further Prophetic and Economic review I am totally All for this war. Let's get the show on the road. But don't mind me bringing in some off the wall angles of our last hurra.

US retreat over deadline

Britain is "prepared to look at time lines and tests together, but I'm pretty sure we're talking about action in March. Don't look beyond March," he told CNN.

Can some one tell me why we haven't sent the UN packing yet?

"the embodiment of our collective consciences":laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

Impeaching Bush? What a bunch of bull :laugh:

It accuses Bush, Vice President Dick Cheney and Attorney General John Ashcroft of more than a dozen "high crimes and misdemeanors," including bombing civilians in Afghanistan

*cough*Kosovo*cough*

threatening the independence and sovereignty of Iraq by belligerently proclaiming an intention to change its government by force

*cough*Kosovo*cough*

A former U.S. attorney general has drafted articles of impeachment against President Bush and three other top administration officials as a means of preventing the U.S. from advancing a "first strike, potentially nuclear preemptive war" against Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein.

....come again?

Jack, you have to see and agree that this kind of idiocy is the problem with the democratic party and the liberal movement. Extremists like Clark are becoming the center pieces and the voice of the party.

I hope they continue.

Kilmer,

This kind of action is stupid I agree. But I won't agree that it's one sided. I still think the long expesive investigations and impeachment of President Clinton was political and stupid too!

Remember all of those nutty right wingers running around saying that Clinton murdered people? Well now our nutty left wing is doing the same.

I officially announce this is the last thread that I will ever read of JAGSBCH's except for those in the daily babe..... ......sorry bub..........

Welcome to the club. That dude is so utterly clueless. Maybe when he moves out of his mommys house and sees a little of the world, he moight change his tune a little. More that likely we'll see him on TV in Bagdad as a human shield.

JackC. It was called pergury(sp). A little on the thin side I agree. I would have preferred to have him impeached for selling all of our nuclear secrets to the Chi Coms for a few large in the campaign cofers of the DNC.

For the record I am 34 or am I 33... actually 12 thats the age I picked to be the rest of my life... I possess an 02 Grand Prix and a 94 mustang a Boat aand a very nice house besides my other toys... I have a lovely wife from WV I wish they all could be WV girls.... Been maried 11 years/ aniversary was on the 9th month hence 911 last year wierd yes... Lovely Daughter Rachel hope. I have everything in the world going for me... Blessed yes absolutely. I am living the american dream. Own my own business, Look to be adding new employees before it hits the fan. Who loves ya baby. Excuse me if it took me a while to come around and see a reason worth fighting this war. Sure it's to bring the world to an end, but hey I'm ready to move on. Been there done it. Whats up. :cheers:

While I was not a huge Clinton fan, the whole impeachment was garbage... what a waste of taxpayer money... just to catch a guy lying about a BJ... Sure, he lied about it, but there is a difference in lying about sex and lying about political matters...

To be perfectly honest, the whole thing would have never been reported on 10 years earlier. Now, the media, who some claim are so blatantly left, love nothing better than to stir up dirt on whomever it may be, in this case, a democrat. Much of the rest of the world laughed as we went through that mess... what a witch hunt.

I dont want my President to lie about ANYTHING. He committed a crime when he perjured himself.

If lying about a BJ is okay, where do we draw the line? Orgies in the Oval Office? Date Rape? S&M parties in the China Room?

The line needs to be unblurring and concrete. DONT LIE. PERIOD.

Clinton could have solved this early on by admitting it when it first came out (no pun intended) and asked for forgiveness from his wife. But he lied about it. That was the crime.

It became a waste of taxpayer money because of the obstruction, selective amnesia of files that somehow found themselves in the whitehouse and in Gores case no governing authority about his dealings with the monks.

Great PR for the regular guy who now reminds every one now that he is a five percent guy and how people like him should pay their fair share which is BS

I still find it amazing that the its about oil people forget that Gore takes one of my Navy reserves and turns the oil over to occidental which happened to be one of the places he had stock in.

Originally posted by The Evil Genius

Hey Kilmer - ever heard of "Funeral-gate" and Dubya's alledged perjuring on this issue?

Its only time til the other shoe drops on it.

My question is this:

Why doesn't the left go after the "skeletons in the closet" the way the right does?

Bush has admitted to his checkered past, you have many instances like the ones you mention as well as the DUI's, the coke usage, and more recently, Bush's niece in FL that is getting preferential treatment to other drug addicts....

I've never understood why the left hasn't slung mud like the right.

Code-

To be perfectly honest, the whole thing would have never been reported on 10 years earlier. Now, the media, who some claim are so blatantly left, love nothing better than to stir up dirt on whomever it may be, in this case, a democrat. Much of the rest of the world laughed as we went through that mess... what a witch hunt.

Well you're right that 10 years ago the press would have never reported that because they were/are a tool of the left. Now that we have a choice in where we obtain our information and a counter balance to the leftist propaganda tripe it makes it more difficult for an agenda to be given a pass.

Originally posted by aREDSKIN

Code-

Well you're right that 10 years ago the press would have never reported that because they were/are a tool of the left. Now that we have a choice in where we obtain our information and a counter balance to the leftist propaganda tripe it makes it more difficult for an agenda to be given a pass.

That's a cop out... CNN, who according to everyone here is a leftwing news organization, had reporters camped out just like Fox...

Past presidents have had similar escapades, but no one would cross that line, the difference is not a left/right issue, it's a money issue, the media will do anything for a story.

My point Code is that 10 years ago, using your example, there was no Fox. Only the big 3 networks and CNN. It's obvious that they are clearly left and any pretense to the contrary is naieve.

And it's becuase of this competition( FOX) that we really got the digging of the dirt and the truth. Does the blue dress ring bells?

fellas...this doesn't even deserve a debate....don't let the resident lefties who have been pushing their various agendas of political correctness and acceptable morality for the last 40 years draw ANY ethical or process equivalencies. just tip your hat, smile, and say "fare thee well"..............they don't understand that these are emotions, responses and attitudes their over-weaning desire for social control has engendered......they don't wear the white hats any more.........the true conflicts are finally out in the open......

So now, Fox news is singlehandedly responsible for breaking the Clinton Lewinsky story..

My ONLY point is that times have changed... No one reported JFK's affairs, yet everyone knew about them.. You have to admit that sex on tv and in the news is not as big a deal as it was in the past.. it used to be taboo, it is not any longer.

Code...you're assuming precisely what needs to be proven.....that this liberalization of attitudes is either desirable or pervasive........the very notion..."cmon...it's just about sex..".....assumes a whole set of value judgements and ethics that large segments of the public might not agree with......the left wants to reduce this and other value matters to trivialities...the problem is one has to take the whole package in toto: is it consistent? is it representative? can values be parsed out as so many relativistic, unconnected nostrums based on personal "feelings"? does it all "hang together"? can they be advanced as personal matters "that don't impact on your personal choices and sense of right and wrong"?

it may seem appealing in a bunk bed in a dorm room. it's quite another matter when advanced as acceptable/tacit policy.

the left has been engaged in values guerrilla warfare for a long time. the inevitable reaction has arrived from the right.

Archived