Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

40% off all Reebok products Aug 16th-20th UPDATED with correct code

hockeyguy1721

i dont mean to sound like the grinch, but i'm not thrilled with the reebok outlet in rehoboth. not only do they sell their shoes at higher prices than you could get just about anywhere else shoes are sold, but when i was there about 6 months ago, THEY HAD NO SKINS JERSEYS! and to make matters worse, they not only had a tiki jersey, they had an eli manning jersey as well! i know it's not a DC store, but gimme a break.

hell with em..... :mad:

i dont mean to sound like the grinch, but i'm not thrilled with the reebok outlet in rehoboth. not only do they sell their shoes at higher prices than you could get just about anywhere else shoes are sold, but when i was there about 6 months ago, THEY HAD NO SKINS JERSEYS! and to make matters worse, they not only had a tiki jersey, they had an eli manning jersey as well! i know it's not a DC store, but gimme a break.

hell with em..... :mad:

Which means you were there in Feb, where a smallish store wouldn't expect to sell many Skins jzy's at that location, at that time of year.

Which means you were there in Feb, where a smallish store wouldn't expect to sell many Skins jzy's at that location, at that time of year.

its a pretty big store. i realize its rehoboth, but DC is much closer than any other place besides baltimore. i was just pissed to see the 2 giants jerseys and no skins jerseys...maybe they were sold out?

still, the prices- for an outlet store- are too high.

Can someone explain the difference between the authentic jerseys and the replicas? Why are they so much more expensive?

THe Authentics are WAYYYYY more durable...they have that shiny, slippery feel...almost like silk. I have had my Authentic DG for 10 years and never once washed it. But I only wear it when the Skins come to AZ or I go to Fed Ex.

The replicas in "comparison", feel like sand paper on your back.

That's as best as I can desribe it. I'll only go with Authentics...they literally SHINE!

Archived