Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

40% off all Reebok products Aug 16th-20th UPDATED with correct code

hockeyguy1721

i dont mean to sound like the grinch, but i'm not thrilled with the reebok outlet in rehoboth. not only do they sell their shoes at higher prices than you could get just about anywhere else shoes are sold, but when i was there about 6 months ago, THEY HAD NO SKINS JERSEYS! and to make matters worse, they not only had a tiki jersey, they had an eli manning jersey as well! i know it's not a DC store, but gimme a break.

hell with em..... :mad:

You'd be better off going to another store.

Formerly living in rehoboth I can tell you from personal experience: They never have any Redskins jerseys. Ravens on occasion and Eagles as well.

Only decent Redskins outlet store in Rehoboth is Vanity Fair. They have a great selection of Skins Tees and Sweats.

this is awesome. i'm buying 3 jerseys.

1 dexter manley jersey - 75.00

1 sean taylor eqt- 60.00

1 custom replica #26 " S.E. Jerome"- 40.00

----------------------------

never have to buy another redskin jersey- priceless

That is ****ing awesome. Thanks man.

My birthday is the 19th so Im just going to fill a shopping cart on that side, give my parents the promotional code, and hope they get the hint.

wow no way my birthday is august 19th too:silly:

These shoes are ugly and plain. Nike makes Air Force 2 in perfect burgundy and gold color scheme that go way better than these. A got so many compliments at FedEx, everybody thought they were custom. But no, NIKE makes a good looking shoe in our colors that match with no clash.

Archived