Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shockey out vs raiders

BrunellSuperbowl

The raiders are still going to have to play better than they have played all year to have a shot at the upset.

not really, giants have no linebacking core, stink on the road, there best pass catcher out, defenders out

i would be shocked if the giants won, raiders have played nfc east well this yr

plus the game is in the black hole

Shockey has a high ankle sprain. So, the list of Giants who are out tomorrow night are:

Shockey, Torbor, Emmons, Pierce, Joseph, McKenzie, Blackburn, Ward (backup RB).

The Giants starting LB'ers will be:

Nick Greisen, Roman Phifer, and either Kevin Lewis or Jay Foreman. Three of those guys just joined the team this past week. :doh:

Even if the Giants win, they will be one and done in the playoffs. If the season were to end right now they would play the Panthers in the first round. Steve Smith is just like Santana Moss in many regards, and could probably considered a little better. The Giants don't have a chance of covering him. I believe that Foster will start at running back and he's having a decent season. Carolina didn't look very good in their game against the Cowpukes, but I think they will bounce back and beat the snot out of Atl just like they did a few weeks ago.

Eli Manning is an overrated QB loved by the mediots because of his name. He will fold on the road just like he did at Fed Ex Field.

Archived