Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shockey out vs raiders

BrunellSuperbowl

Raiders have GOOD chances of winning. They beat US in OUR HOUSE. Don't forget that guys, and we just beat the Giants in our house.

The Giants play IN OAKLAND, so the chances of the Raiders winning w/ all these NY injuries is HUGE. Especially if Norv wants to keep his job there! LETS GO OAKLAND, I'll be rooting for you guys!

Before you get too excited about Shockey's being out....Woodson is also out for the Raiders.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2274681

the giants are done, they are down to back ups on the road

this not a great team to start with. there are picking guys off the streets

giantscoming to fed ex next week. and its going to be a wacking

Tom:

I dunno, the Raiders have sucked at running the ball when Jordan is dinged up... those LBs may not be facing the toughest task.

Now I still think the Giants won't advance in the playoffs, but you've had a great season nonetheless. Eli is continuing to progress. I have to think you'll be favored to win the division next year.

BD

Tom:

I dunno, the Raiders have sucked at running the ball when Jordan is dinged up... those LBs may not be facing the toughest task.

Now I still think the Giants won't advance in the playoffs, but you've had a great season nonetheless. Eli is continuing to progress. I have to think you'll be favored to win the division next year.

BD

how? the redskins lost 4 of the most fluke games ever

the giants are frauds. they have nothing , there defense is pretty awful if u ask me

there secondary is slow. the skins are going 10-6 without a second wide out. AND THE GIANTS ARE FAVORITES? NEXT YR?

If they were playing a halfway decent team in a meaningless game this might matter. Unfortunately they're playing the Raiders, coached by "Norvitis" with no LaMont Jordan and a dinged up Randy Moss. All of this on top of playing for the division champeenship.

Sorry, but in spite of this I see it being Gnats 27 Rayduhs 17. Maybe this will work like my prediction that we'd lose to the Cowpukes:)

Raiders have GOOD chances of winning. They beat US in OUR HOUSE. Don't forget that guys, and we just beat the Giants in our house.

The Giants play IN OAKLAND, so the chances of the Raiders winning w/ all these NY injuries is HUGE. Especially if Norv wants to keep his job there! LETS GO OAKLAND, I'll be rooting for you guys!

Being local and listening to local radio/reading local papers - Norv is lame duck right now. Its foregone conclusion that he's done. And not just here, after screwing the pooch with us and now in Oakland they're saying he'll never get another shot beyond coordinator. He sucks as a coach when he's motivated to do well; this weekend is going to be F-ugly bad for Oakland.

The Vagiants could play Hasselbeck and win this one...

']I thought you guys would be interested in this when thinking about Kerry Collins trying to throw the ball and holding onto it.

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USCA0791?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

Actually, that should neutralize Tiki's cutbacks. Its been raining here for days (think LT in KC).

I didn't even think about that. Thanks for pointing it out...I'm slight encouraged now.

Screw Eli, Tiki is the key.

Wow. I wonder if they are taking the Raiders lightly. Moss and Porter should kill that secondary. Collins will be ready to sling it.

They took us lightly so why wouldnt they take the raiders the same way. Bringing Champain to our house thinking they will win the East is calling us a pushover, they found out quik who the Beast of the East is!!!!

There just couldnt be a better week for someone to upset NY and it would not surprise me at all if the raiders do.

Archived