Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Feathers Will Fly..Pluck The Eagles!!! 2500!!! YOU DID IT!!!!! (UPDATE 01-01-06)

Blondie

We can do this!!

We control our destiny!!

We are chopping down those Giants........and we can Pluck the Eagles

I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!

Blondie

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

I altered the title...........I read this in one of the posts and liked the sound.

Thank you to who ever wrote....Feathers will fly!!

Blondie

01-01-06

2500 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!

Hey eagles!! AIN'T NO STOPPING US NOW!!!!!

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Blondie

I'm worried about next week to tell you the truth. Our team better not come into Philly and expect this to be an easy game. Dallas has St. Louis, which is a very winnable game for them. Hopefully Brunell is healthy for next week and we can continue what we have been doing throughout this winning streak.

If this team lets this thing slip away from them then I will seriously have to rethink the heart of every player on this team. Win and in. Beat a bad team and go to the dance. If they don't win then they were fake all along. That being said, this has been a great last four weeks.

If this team lets this thing slip away from them then I will seriously have to rethink the heart of every player on this team. Win and in. Beat a bad team and go to the dance. If they don't win then they were fake all along. That being said, this has been a great last four weeks.

Come on now........don't be negative.

Get with the PLUCK THE EAGLES!!!!!!!

COME ON!!!!!!!!! SAY IT WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Blondie

Archived