Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE INSOMNIAC THREAD Week 5: Welcomes the restless, drunken happy tired, die hard fans!!!

zCommander

Cold and wet... that is what the weather is going to be on game day. It is also going to be the status of the Falcons. :evilg:

Going into Sunday’s game, the Redskins offense is ranked No. 3 in the NFL, averaging 421.8 yards per game. :beavisnbutthead:

GO SKINS!!!

:falconsuc:falconsuc:falconsuc:falconsuc:falconsuc

Yup yup I'm definitely jacked up for tomorrow. And shortly I'll engage in my Saturday night pre redskins game ritual: firing up Madden on the PS3 and, in this instance, taking on the Atlanta Falcons in a rainy, 1:00 pm game at Fedex Field :D. For me not only is it fun and gets me psyched up for the game, but also has the added benefit of serving as a brush-up for the Falcons players/numbers ;)

And as an interesting footnote, weekend when I played the Bucs, it just so happened that I beat them by a field goal (overtime) by Cundiff following an amazing Griffin drive :point2sky

cannot wait for this game. Harpoon Octoberfest helping put me to sleep after a 13 hour work day. Here's to hoping we are the trap game for the Falcons!

If we win a "trap game" against the Falcons, we sure as hell won't be a trap team anymore. Not with RG3 at the helm.

cannot wait for this game. Harpoon Octoberfest helping put me to sleep after a 13 hour work day. Here's to hoping we are the trap game for the Falcons!

If we win a "trap game" against the Falcons, we sure as hell won't be a trap team anymore. Not with RG3 at the helm.

true story my friend, really shocked by the amount of media love we have been getting lately, and love from fans that I used to hear **** talking from. Mainly Steeler, Eagle, Giant, and Cowboy fans here in Eastern NC. Everybody has been pretty damn quiet. Love the fact we can hang up points for the first time since '91 and keep up with teams even if the D forgets how to play football every sunday.

Great to be excited again week-on-week.

Every game is 'can Robert hang with whomever and outscore them?'

And this week, I see him needing to put up 35 plus to keep pace with the Falcons attack.

Can he keep pace with Ryan to cover the ass of our D yet again? Looking forward to him hopefully doing just that in a mad shoot-out.

Hail.

Archived