Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Big Bear in my backyard. Bear in mind it's Virginia Beach. WAH!?

Drockvb

It's on 16th street in a tree right now. In between Cypress and Mediterranean.

---------- Post added April-8th-2011 at 06:47 PM ----------

Anybody know how i can remove the Attachment? Not sure how i did that one.

Took a cabin a few years back in the TN Smokies. Place backed onto a lake. No sooner had we walked in and put down the bags, opened the doors at the back to see the view, then there's a black bear mother and three cubs comes walking right in front on the lakes edge. Skeery yet mind blowing at the same time.

This one looks a cutie. I hope no bonehead get's any wise ass ideas to take this situation into his own hands.

Hail.

Get the trampoline and video camera out. :ols:

It's turning into that kind of situation. I need to charge my video camera battery. LOL

dunk his paw in warm water when he falls asleep. Or fill them with shaving cream and tickle his nose

That might be possible. He looks like he is falling asleep on a spot of the tree where he won't fall out. Someone may have to yank him down.

This one looks a cutie. I hope no bonehead get's any wise ass ideas to take this situation into his own hands.

The cops have the place on lockdown. You would think there was a hostage situation going on. :ols:

Ah man I would have loved to see this. I'm on the opposite end of Va Beach though near Greenbrier Chesapeake so kinda silly to drive 20 mins to oceanfront for this. Little guy looks cute, I would have went out there a jar of honey. :pfft:

Archived