Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some old guy with a Cowboys hat tried to engage me today.

Big Weirdo

He was about 65 or so. He was buying some sort of antiseptic mouthwash. He said "how about them Cowboys?" and I just gave him a blank stare. He then started asking me what the Cowboys were going to do the Iggles on Sunday. I told him I had not read Scouts, INC yet so it was hard to say. It was the only time I wish I could see someones hip bone fracture right in front of me.

Not surprisingly the guy told me he was from Silver Spring, originally. ****roaches.

God. **** them all.

Sounds like a typical turd - they don't now jack about football or the NFL, but that doesn't stop them. If the Cowpies win, they spout off at the mouth and utter that unoriginal phrase.

lets just lump every Cowboy fan into the category that you desire......because you know EVERY DALLAS fan. :doh:

I'd never compare you to some of the Redskins fans i know, you talk about not knowing a darn thing about football and riding a bandwagon???........just sayin,

So did you go typical Eagle fan and hit him with a snowball ?

or did you go the more civilized Eagle Fan route and just steal his groceries ?

:eaglesuck:dallasuck

sounds like typical Eagles fan in that he hoped for a fractured hip, a la the incident with Michael Irvin in Veterans stadium.....classy!

He was about 65 or so. He was buying some sort of antiseptic mouthwash. He said "how about them Cowboys?" and I just gave him a blank stare. He then started asking me what the Cowboys were going to do the Iggles on Sunday. I told him I had not read Scouts, INC yet so it was hard to say. It was the only time I wish I could see someones hip bone fracture right in front of me.

Not surprisingly the guy told me he was from Silver Spring, originally. ****roaches.

God. **** them all.

Way too many Cowboys fans in Frederick. Surprising amounts in NOVA too. Gross.

Let me tell you something. He wasn't doing it to be friendly or as playful banter. He was doing it to be a prick. Win, lose or draw I wear my Eagles hoodie and hat everywhere. This guy wouldn't have said jack **** if they lost. But he thought he could get away with it because he's old and he wanted to get a rise out of me. He didn't know who Miles Austin was.

He smelled like cat urine and Prestone anti-freeze. Besides hips can be replaced and fixed.

Let me tell you something. He wasn't doing it to be friendly or as playful banter. He was doing it to be a prick. Win, lose or draw I wear my Eagles hoodie and hat everywhere. This guy wouldn't have said jack **** if they lost. But he thought he could get away with it because he's old and he wanted to get a rise out of me. He didn't know who Miles Austin was.

He smelled like cat urine and Prestone anti-freeze. Besides hips can be replaced and fixed.

if the eagles had won, would you have said something to him first?

I live in Frederick. The Turd fans magically go away when their team losses. They are a disgrace.

Well I can say the same thing about many Skin fans here in VA.....Most of them gave up on talking football weeks ago....I did have one talk to me today....what was the first thing that came out of his mouth....a laugh and them he stated...Ha Ha we stole the coach Dallas wanted.....

he's probably never been to Texas....

Typical skins fan retort. So all the skins fans that have never been to Landover and fake fans too right? :doh:

I get tired of hearing this crap. It doesn't matter where you are from just support the same team consistantly.

I will be honest, I had never been to Texas until 2 seasons ago. I became a Cowboys fan when I was very young. Why? My Grandmother was a Staubach fan when he was at Navy. After, got out of the service and became a Dallas Cowboy, my grandmother became a Cowboys fan. Then many years later I came a long. I became a Cowboys fan because she was one, ever since then I have been a Cowboys fan and have supported them ever since, even through the bad years, but because I am not from Texas I don't have the right to be a Cowboys fan? Whatever man.

I've never said jack to a fan from an opposing team, outside of some pretty civil conversations in the sports bar. The most I'll do is if I see somebody in the Costco or somewhere wearing Redskins gear, I'll say "Nice hat", or something. I guess I'm a little out of step with my generation, as the purpose and pleasure of talking smack has always eluded me. Even when I was playing HS football in northern California, most of the guys from the rival school were friends of mine.

I agree, Senior Citizen Cowboy Fan was being a prick.

This whole thing is funny to me. You know, I don't care what team your a fan of, none of you get as much crap as Cowboy fans do. So this old guy gave you a little BS and your butt hurt over it? Get over it. He's 65 and it's a day in the life.

I'll tell you what my 70 year old father-in-law told me after we got ours handed to us by Philly the last game of last season.

He said, "If you don't want your ass beat raw, then don't get your ass beat raw on the field and it won't happen."

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

Hey everybody, isn't this a website dedicated to Redskins faithful:

Why in the h*ll are there dumbazz cowpie fans on here posting blogs & replies to posts. Let me tell you something cowgirl fans... nobody here gives a flying f*ck on what your opinion is on football or anything else for that matter seeing as how most cowgirl fans are azz-backward redneck hicks that don't even know who their parents are... oh yeah it's your brother & sister! God, that felt good... coming from a die-hard 'Skins fan living in Dallas that has to deal with hundreds of ritarded bandwagon idiotic cowpie fans who do not know jack s*it about football!!!! If you guys had to live down here... you guys would probably give me a medal of honor for bravery behind enemy lines... I keep the hatred alive! F*ck the cowboys, get off of this site... go talk about spitting tobacco and screwing cows in the butt on the cowboys site!!:chair:

P.S. To the owners of this website... if somehow you guys could ban or disallow cowpuke fans from ever posting on this site again, I would pay you guys! Seriously! I have to hear enough crap from them here in Dallas.

It's worse when you have to listen to their stupidity on A REDSKINS WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Bandwagon fans... do not know crap about football... all of them are like ****roaches... you will not... not.. here from them if the cowpukes lose!!!:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck

I cannot wait ...

What did I say that all of us aren't thinking? Nothing but the truth here... I am set straight!

Good you are a cowboys fan, GREAT!!! Go post on a cowboys website.... and leave us the h*ll alone star-lover!

Of course they do... more beautiful than the miracle of birth!!!!!! LEAVE Cowboy fans, go screw your horses!

This is a website owned by the Washington Redskins, maintained by Redskins fans, and devoted, primarily, to Washington Redskins football. While we enjoy having visitors, we did not leave the door open hoping to have people drop by intent on changing our way of thinking. We are quite happy---some might argue "miserable"---being Redskins fans. We continue to believe that each Sunday marks a new beginning and that eventually we will return to our days of greatness. You, of course, can laugh at that notion, but if you do it here, it probably won't be taken too kindly.

Please don't make the mistake of thinking this is a friendly environment. When you are here, your screen is burgundy and gold for a very deliberate reason. We’re ExtremeSkins. Nothing about this site should suggest to you that we are interested in being all things to all football fans. We have a ton of knowledgeable fans here who know quite a bit about Washington Redskins football in particular, and the NFL in general. We do allow a certain amount of Redskins machismo here, because that is part of the Redskins experience. So please be advised that it’s likely you will encounter, from time to time, critical, disparaging and even mean-spirited statements about things related to your chosen football team. It’s what we do here. And when there is a presumption to be given, it will be given to a Redskins fan.

Do enjoy your stay here---but please make the effort to avoid letting that interfere with our ability to enjoy your stay here.

;)

Archived