Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Duck, Duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, Goose

Burgold

I'm thinking of making goose for Thanksgiving. Anyone know any good recipes? Brother in law hates Turkey (How unamerican is that!) Might get away with duck too.

Feel free to talk about childhood games too. Loved Chutes and Ladders, tag, hide and seek, but never really dug Candyland.

I'm thinking of making goose for Thanksgiving. Anyone know any good recipes? Brother in law hates Turkey (How unamerican is that!) Might get away with duck too.

Make a Turducken (Turkey, stuffed with duck, stuffed with chicken, stuffed with stuffing) it will appease everyone, plus with all of the leftovers you can make some mean sammiches!

Make a Turducken (Turkey, stuffed with duck, stuffed with chicken, stuffed with stuffing) it will appease everyone, plus with all of the leftovers you can make some mean sammiches!

I have to second that.

I was wondering if you could stuff a Turducken into a Dandy(a small pig).

How good would that sucker be.

Are you going to buy a farm raised goose or get a wild one???

If you either go hunting for one or get one from a hunting buddy, if it is a Canada Goose then when you roast it, make sure to lay bacon strips across the bird covering most of it.

This will keep the bird from drying out and also make the goose taste even better.

Ummmmm. bacon.

that sounds good, but is it really?

The title for one of the sections made me laugh "Boning the fowl" :rotflmao:

http://www.gumbopages.com/food/poultry/turducken.html

Feel free to talk about childhood games too. Loved Chutes and Ladders, tag, hide and seek, but never really dug Candyland.

make sure you cook it well enough. my friend in germany gave me a good case of salmanilla (sp). I spent the next few days in Amsterdam and Paris feeling like I got hit by a truck. :(

Marriage is still on your mind.

We can get wasted and get married by Elvis while sitting in the back of a Caddy in a drive thru wedding parlor. Celebrate the event with some In n Out Burger and 40 oz's.

Candace, I havent said this to a woman last night since the hot mexican girl serving me my carne asada burrito, but I think you are the most perfect woman on Earth.

I would cook any goose for you.

I would pour out the last bit of my 40 for you.

I would let you hold the remote control.

I would even hold your purse for you while you tried on lingerie.

Archived