Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone know where you can buy a nationals hat in redskins colors?

mcarey032

Hey all,

I have been searching high and low for a fitted Nationals Hat that has the "DC" logo, but in Redskins colors (burgundy and gold). Does anyone know where they can get these hats? I have looked on the internet and in stores and I haven't been able to find where to get them. I have the one hat that has the redskins colors which was just the "W" on it (the old senators hat they wore back in the 60s). If anyone can tell me where I can get on of these hats, it would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I know you just wanted a Nationals hat with Redskins colors but here is a hat with another home temas color with a Nationals hat.

Here is a Nationals hat with Redskins colors:

http://ecapcity.com/goods_detail.php?goodsIdx=3511

Here is a Nationals hat with Wizards colors:

http://ecapcity.com/goods_detail.php?goodsIdx=3619

Both are New Era baseball caps.

Hope this helps!

I wish New Era would make the "DC" Nationals hat in B&G. The interlocking DC is way more gangster than the curly "W".

I've heard that the Lerner family is phasing out the DC logo which I think is a mistake.

The Lerners don't realize that it's the Hip-Hop community abroad that probably accounts for half of Nationals merchandise sales, rather than actual Nats fans.

I can understand why the Lerners want to get rid of the DC logo b/c it was created by MLB when they were working w/the DCSEC to create uniforms, team logo, color schemes etc. b/f the team had an identity in this town.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im on a similar mission as you, just a different hat. Im looking for the curly W hat. But i believe the hat im looking for was made to represent the USC colors, either way its close enough to burgundy and gold for me to realllllyyyyy want it, i am on a relentless hunt for this hat in a size 7. i also wouldnt mind owning the original one that OP is looking for as well as the other few variations of nat hats in redskins colors.

I got this picture from tanner cooley's twitter, i believe its the same hat as the following pictures.

bzif.jpg

yhst-27488432943934_2192_344411415.jpg

yhst-27488432943934_2192_344463530.jpg

If anyone knows, where, when, how or who has that hats in the pictures in a size 7, contact me immediately, please.

T.J Maxx in Rockville had a bunch of the "colorz" line of Nats hats. They were black with silver W, teal with black W, etc. I did not see the burgundy/gold combo but it might be a good place to check if there is one near you..

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Still looking for one of these. Anybody seen any? I'd be happy to send ya some money if you happen to see one anywhere. I live in VB, so not really able to shop in the DC area..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Era-5950-Washington-Nationals-Burgundy-and-Gold-Fitted-Hat-7-3-8-/150852054184?_trksid=p2045573.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D27%26meid%3D498075522846927494%26pid%3D100033%26prg%3D1011%26rk%3D2%26

The elusive hat is available on Ebay. Just not in my size :(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived