Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TC's Preposterous Hypothesis for this week

Todd Collins 15

Now that I've moved up from 1b to 1a on the depth chart, I thought I'd try to add some new features since the blog is getting more hits than ever. One of these is an exclusive preview of each game - basically what will happen this week with no ifs and or buts. So check it out, and as always, questions will be answered wonderfully.

www.toddcoll15.blogspot.com

Todd Collins

PS - blog got some love from the media this week, but I thought this was particulalry funny.

http://www.burlysports.com/video/20110

Loved this part:

"Well, I've studied the defense, drank a few pina coladas, burned some incense, listened to the Grateful Dead, eaten the entire 5-5-5 from Dominos and made myself a better QB in the process. "

:laugh: :laugh: :applause:

"Well, I've studied the defense, drank a few pina coladas, burned some incense, listened to the Grateful Dead, eaten the entire 5-5-5 from Dominos and made myself a better QB in the process. "

Make sure the team stays in a Holiday Inn Express in NY/NJ. You'll absorb the knowledge through osmosis, like in the commercials.

:gaintsuck

Loved this part:

:laugh: :laugh: :applause:

That was funny right there. TC for NFC Player of the Month if he wins all three. You think that can happen TC?

Mods, you should make TC the avi for the backup avitar.

Sorry that you've been overlooked on such a fantastic invention. TC's a big fan of citations, and I'll give you the TC drink shout-out next blog.

Awesome! For the record:

Fill a shot glass with Rum 151, then place the glass in the bottom of a beer mug. Fill half the mug with equal parts Collins mix and your favorite flavor powerade. Fill the other half with Guiness. Do not mix. Drink the entire beverage in one gulp, followed with a sip of a nice Sirrah as a chaser.

Awesome! For the record:

Fill a shot glass with Rum 151, then place the glass in the bottom of a beer mug. Fill half the mug with equal parts Collins mix and your favorite flavor powerade. Fill the other half with Guiness. Do not mix. Drink the entire beverage in one gulp, followed with a sip of a nice Sirrah as a chaser.

Wow.

That sounds like it would taste absolutely horrid.

How is the Cheesecake Factory (or the CF as the kids call it) commemorating your success? Is the Todd Collins Suite getting new track lighting? A TC Special Menu? Are they simply going to rename it TCCF?

After the victory, they equipped the suite with a waterbed, chocolate fondue fountain, hydraulics, shiny plates that keep spinning, and a mirror on the ceiling. My agent is currently under talks about adding the new Todd Collins drink to the list of beverages.

Archived