Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What should I get my mother for her birthday / Mother's Day?

Skins PR

If she wants you to work in her yard--do it!! I have learned that as my parents get older, they do not want any gifts. They just want you around. Maybe you can get her a plant for the yard so when she looks at it she thinks of you.

Jackie

Get her some oidz (nothing to do with hemarroids):

Oidz

Price: £9.99Noisy, weird and completely addictive, it's hard to put these things down, and even harder to describe them.

A strangely attractive new phenomenon - their amazing magnetic powers will have you truly mesmerised. Try pulling the oidz apart, gently chucking ‘em up in the air, and... Tzzzang!!! - they sound like they’re from outer space!

Oidz are strange, mesmerising and futuristic. Once you start playing with them you won’t want to stop - they’ll keep you busy for hours. Each box contains a pair of Oidz.

tick.gif

spacer.gif

In Stock

693.jpg

You should get her maybe a necklace, pair of earings, flowers...

Does she like to read?...maybe a book by her favorite author...

I always get my mom a pair of earings...it always works out well....

Add a card in there and a hug and you be straight.

*~*My first post!*~*

:cool:

A retroactive abortion?

:jk:

Just get her something that shows you love her. Sometimes that can be a simple as spending time with them, or doing something for them that they wouldn't or couldn't do for themselves.

Get her some oidz (nothing to do with hemarroids):

Oidz

Price: £9.99Noisy, weird and completely addictive, it's hard to put these things down, and even harder to describe them.

A strangely attractive new phenomenon - their amazing magnetic powers will have you truly mesmerised. Try pulling the oidz apart, gently chucking ‘em up in the air, and... Tzzzang!!! - they sound like they’re from outer space!

Oidz are strange, mesmerising and futuristic. Once you start playing with them you won’t want to stop - they’ll keep you busy for hours. Each box contains a pair of Oidz.

tick.gif

spacer.gif

In Stock

693.jpg

Does that thing vibrate?

Seriously tho... I need some ideas :doh:

Archived