Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WKRP in Cincinnati

TK

Want to know what the local Cinci media is saying about tonights game?

Want to see what Bungel fans are saying about tonights game?

Then use the ExtremeSpy Feature.

Simply click on the kitty cat logo & use the links in the pop up box.

Just remember this, if you sign up on a putty cat board, don't go trolling. ;)

Tune in later to the ESPN Triple X Radio stream for Larry vs Les Nesman in a cage. :)

Bailey Quarters (really name Jan Smithers) lives in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada after she and ex (James Brolin) broke up. Brolin's eye sight went bad after he dumped Jan for Barbara Strisand

I don't know which bothers me most...that anyone alive would prefer Barbara Streisand over Jan Smithers (she still looked good when they broke up), or that you knew all that...lol

I don't know which bothers me most...that anyone alive would prefer Barbara Streisand over Jan Smithers (she still looked good when they broke up), or that you knew all that...lol

No kidding I can't believe I put all that *LOL* Actually I have a friend that knows Jan and he said she is still a babe too!

Guest BIGJoeSalave'a
Want to know what the local Cinci media is saying about tonights game?

Then use the ExtremeSpy Feature.

Just remember this, if you sign up on a putty cat board, don't go trolling. ;)

Tune in later to the ESPN Triple X Radio stream for Larry vs Les Nesman in a cage. :)

:applause: TK, many thanks for setting up all the spy links in one box. It is very convenient for those of us who does not know the Redskins opponent's best forums. It is not easy to find out those forums who generate the most traffic (most popular) just by googling.

......Loni Anderson was so fine with them tight Jeans on.

Yeah but she had that fake thing going on, of which I've never been a fan. Mary Ann over Ginger, Bailey over Loni. Girl next door >>> snobby bleach blonde.

Using the Extreme Spy Feauture makes me feel sneaky.

Me too. I like feeling sneaky. I love you, Extreme Spy Feature. :silly:

Yeah but she had that fake thing going on, of which I've never been a fan. Mary Ann over Ginger, Bailey over Loni. Girl next door >>> snobby bleach blonde.

Me too. I like feeling sneaky. I love you, Extreme Spy Feature. :silly:

Did see?? Wow, I was to busy looking at those Sergio Valente jeans to notice. She was still a very fine woman until Burt messed up her head.

Archived