Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does Texas still want to secede from the union?

E-Dog Night

I'm all for it. Can we vote on this? Because it sounds like a good thing.

First, it means no more presidents from Texas, which can only be good for America. I'm sick of presidents with names that are slang for genitalia, and all these guys seem to do is start wars that bog down against countries that weren't threatening us. And then they mislead the American public about what's really going on. It doesn't matter if they are a democrat or republican, a Johnson or a Bush– the result is the same.

Second, they can pair up with that other group of wannabe separatists from up north -- the Canadian province of Quebec. As we all know, Texans love French Canadians, and French Canadians love all things Texas. Talk about a match made in heaven! We can combine the two into one new nation…Qubexas (rolls off the tongue better than Texbeq, although that would be a good name for the type of food they serve).

And third, it means that the NFL could call itself an international league, since the Dallas and Houston would now technically be in another country. And as well all know, most of the Cowboys are off in their own world anyway, and Jerry Jones looks like he's from another planet, so it seems like a natural fit.

The only problem I see is women from the Texas province of Qubexas crossing the border. It would be a shame if that became difficult. So I propose that, since I have great taste in women, I will spend 3 months rounding up all the Texas hotties (starting with Blondie of course) and then move them into the DC area prior to secession. It may be a tough move for them at first, but they can stay at my place until they get settled elsewhere. It will be cramped -- I've never had thousands of people at my house before -- but we'll make do. We can save time in the morning by showering together.

Think about it. We can then combine North Dakota & South Dakota, since they're pretty much the same state anyway, and make DC a state so we can finally have congressional representation. That way we'll still have 50 states so we wouldn't have to change the flag or anything.

So call your congressman and help put this proposal on the ballot. Vive le Qubexas!

I forgot to mention that the Qubexas dollar is likely to be weak against the American dollar, meaning that the best free agents will not want to play for the Cowboys. I feel sorry for the Houston Texans on that, because I will always have a soft spot in my heart for them. But, sacrifices for a good cause are a part of life.

It Texas secedes and you combine North and South Dakota and add only DC as a new state you will only have 49 states, but that is the only flaw I see. So unless you want the lone star state to stay we're going to have to keep the Dakota's separated.

But while we're at it why dont' we just combine Idaho and Montana in with the Dakota's, they're all basically the same place and then maybe they'd have a population that was large enough to require speed limits.

Originally posted by jstimac

It Texas secedes and you combine North and South Dakota and add only DC as a new state you will only have 49 states, but that is the only flaw I see. So unless you want the lone star state to stay we're going to have to keep the Dakota's separated.

I meant to add that Puerto Rico would then become a state as well as DC. It slipped my mind when thinking about showering with 10,000 Texas hotties.

Originally posted by Riggo-toni

Careful - such talk might encourage certain Texans, er Qubexans, to acquire nukular weapons....

Well I figure the Quebecois are a peaceful bunch and Texans want to nuke everyone, so they should hopefully cancel each other out. And when Texas oil men start breeding with French Canadian feminists, nukular weapons will be the last thing on their minds.

hey, the cowboys are a black eye for all of us here too....well, maybe not for the few dozen fans that are left, but screw them...

you can't have our women, and you have to take the cowboys....if you can swing that? we'll succeed gladly.

Originally posted by big z

hey, the cowboys are a black eye for all of us here too....well, maybe not for the few dozen fans that are left, but screw them...

you can't have our women, and you have to take the cowboys....if you can swing that? we'll succeed gladly.

Agree!!!:cheers:

No deal. I'm not touching anything Cowboy with a 10 foot pole. The women, on the other hand...they can touch my 10......

Oh I'm not going to finish that.

Blondie alone makes that a deal breaker.

As a Cowboy's fan from South Dakota... I don't like this thread!

P.S. A while back there was talk of South Dakota splitting into two states (I'm not kidding). East and west. There could be three Dakotas!

As for the Cowboys=crime comments... think glass houses.

Originally posted by Nerm

As a Cowboy's fan from South Dakota... I don't like this thread!

P.S. A while back there was talk of South Dakota splitting into two states (I'm not kidding). East and west. There could be three Dakotas!

As for the Cowboys=crime comments... think glass houses.

do the glass houses have mirrors on the floors so the cowboys can chop their coke lines?

Archived