Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

POLL: Dan Snyder Approval Rating

robotfire

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

It's clear to me now that we'll continue to struggle and rebuild as long as Snyder is the owner of the team. How old is he? What's the life expectancy of someone his age? I'm only 26, so maybe after he's gone and there's a new owner, I might see another SB in my lifetime.

Gibbs was an oasis. At least we had some good games. Thanks for the memories Joe. F*** you Snyder!!!!

I really can't approve or disapprove. I really don't know any of the facts and all I've read is rumour and opinion. Very few facts out there to judge the situation by. Then again, maybe I'm grasping to a thread of optomism and hope.

Well, in my opinion, the facts are clearly out there. It's the performance of this team and organization. I give a Snyder an "A" for the business side and a "D" for the football side (and the only reason he gets a "D" and not an "F" is because he brought Joe Gibbs back). :2cents:

So we don't have a coach yet, we will. Honestly, people need to get off thier soap box and stop whining about EVERYTHING.............support your owner, support your team, once a coach is announced some people will like it and some won't, fact of life. But to moan about everything. "we don't have a coach"...."hire Williams"....."Snyder is too young to be rich"....."I don't like Fedex"..............Good grief, alot of people need to find a really tall building with a garbage dumpster to fall into and save us all.

And I guess I'm one of 8 that supports Dan. Go Snyder! make the best possible decision, the fans will be waiting. HTTR!!

So we don't have a coach yet, we will. Honestly, people need to get off thier soap box and stop whining about EVERYTHING.............support your owner, support your team, once a coach is announced some people will like it and some won't, fact of life. But to moan about everything. "we don't have a coach"...."hire Williams"....."Snyder is too young to be rich"....."I don't like Fedex"..............Good grief, alot of people need to find a really tall building with a garbage dumpster to fall into and save us all.

And I guess I'm one of 8 that supports Dan. Go Snyder! make the best possible decision, the fans will be waiting. HTTR!!

Your an idiot!

There is a loud contingent of malcontents on this site (Master of the Obvious here)...

1) Snyder had the following coaches: Norv Turner (not counting Robiskie), Marty Schottenheimer, Steve Spurrier and Joe Gibbs... Regardless of the outcomes, those were all very good coaching selections at the time (minus Norv Turner who he inherited).

2) He opened his wallet very generously to try and assemble teams that would be competitive... Try being a fan of the Cardinals, Browns, Bengals or Jets? An owner who is this aggressive to try and put a winning product on the field shouldn't get so much heat.

3) Unhappy that we don't have draft picks? You do realize that this team went just over two decades with only three 1st round draft picks?

If he wins a championship in the next decade, most of you will say you supported him the whole time.

There are just a lot of jackasses to contend with here (Master of Obvious again)... It's fine to blame Snyder for lack of success, but you can't say he didn't provide coaches and players with all the ingredients they needed to win. I mean, we just had this last season a HoF head coach and two potential head coaches in Williams and Saunders on this team.

There is a loud contingent of malcontents on this site (Master of the Obvious here)...

1) Snyder had the following coaches: Norv Turner (not counting Robiskie), Marty Schottenheimer, Steve Spurrier and Joe Gibbs... Regardless of the outcomes, those were all very good coaching selections at the time (minus Norv Turner who he inherited).

2) He opened his wallet very generously to try and assemble teams that would be competitive... Try being a fan of the Cardinals, Browns, Bengals or Jets? An owner who is this aggressive to try and put a winning product on the field shouldn't get so much heat.

3) Unhappy that we don't have draft picks? You do realize that this team went just over two decades with only three 1st round draft picks?

If he wins a championship in the next decade, most of you will say you supported him the whole time.

There are just a lot of jackasses to contend with here (Master of Obvious again)... It's fine to blame Snyder for lack of success, but you can't say he didn't provide coaches and players with all the ingredients they needed to win. I mean, we just had this last season a HoF head coach and two potential head coaches in Williams and Saunders on this team.

You lost ALL credibility when you said Steve Spurrier was a good coaching selection at the time. He wasn't and went on to prove it. In hind sight, the only good selection was Schottenheimer, and what did Snyder do? Exactly.

Lets face it, Snyder is a terrible owner. BTW the Jets were in the playoffs last year and won a playoff game in 2004. Plus right now I would rather be a Browns fan, they are on their way up! Finally I am not holding my breath on any championship anytime soon!

There is some validity in what you say. However, what is disappointing is the way the coaching search has been conducted. If Greg Williams isn't his choice...fine release him and move on. This super secret process and keeping candidates in the lurch is not right.

Snyder could have stopped many of these rumors, but has let thing spiral

out of control. For the media to think that we (the fans) have stopped one

hiring is ludicrous (or should be).

This coaching search has made the team look very dysfunctional. It's hard to fathom that someone with Snyder's business acumen has let the organization become such a joke.

I like Snyder, but feel this search has been mishandled.

HE SUCKS the loser should do himself and us a favor SELL the franchise

Get used to him. Doesn't matter how bad he is, he won't sell.

See Bidwell in the Cardinals franchise. Guy only cares about $$$. Same thing can happen with this franchise.

Unless something changes drastically :(

Its a real shame what this man will do to our team now that Gibbs is gone again. Joe seemed to have the ability to control Snyder. I know that sounds weird as Snyder is the owner but that seemed to be the case. Now all bets are off and we all know what Snyder has done in the past with OUR team. Here comes numerous years of mediocrity and most likely a long string of last place finish's in the NFC east. The man is just pathetic.

i think this should be a sticky thread and we should get to vote every few months. Good idea :)

As of right now I'd have to disapprove, but I never really did buy into the front office set up to begin with and I'll admit I was really pulling for Gregg Williams to get a shot at HC.

Synder is a little bit better than Al Davis...

I may agree, but it's debatable :)

Archived