Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***Official 1/26/11 Winter Storm Thread*** Hulk Snowgan is coming to deliver a lethal leg drop to the SNOW DOME BROTHER!

Homercles82

OFFICIAL STORM NAME: HULK SNOWGAN

GGuhZvO1DKg

Yes, it is that time brother. Hulk Snowgan is bearing down on us. He will snow down 1-2" per hour of thundersnow brother. The snow dome will be hit with a big boot then battered by a lethal leg drop.

cAcr4EYyNBk

I highly encourage everyone to talk like one of the iconic 80's wrestlers. It makes it more fun!

What we know: Snow is coming this afternoon and will last until around midnight. Rates of 1-2" possible. This is a quick hitter by all indications despite rumors of a high pressure building over Vermont.

Where can I go to see watches/warnings/advisories? http://www.erh.noaa.gov/lwx/ from there just click on your county, and if possible your approximate location, and you will get your information.

I suggest this radar to watch: http://radar.weather.gov/Conus/index_loop.php

It is a wonderful storm with thunderstorms spinning up. Those will bring heavy rates of snowfall to much of our area with 1-2" of snow per hour possible.

Please post pictures and observations in this thread.

This thread is ONLY for this current storm. Any projections about future storms needs to go in the official winter weather thread.

SNOW DOME GOING DOWN BROTHER!

Ufortunately, for those of us in southern Calvert County the snow dome will remain up, Hulk Snowgan will miss us while delivering his lethal leg drop on DC/NOVA/B-MORE.

I hate rain in the winter, ESPECIALLY when just 30 miles north they are getting 5+ inches!

once it actually does start snowing (around 3pm according to hourly forecasts) is it actually going to cold enough to stick??

Oh yea brother, as the snow starts to rain down from heaven like manna then ground will then be penetrated by it's icy hands and it will start to STICK BROTHER! I am sending Mean Gene Okerlund into the heart of the storm brother and he is going to report back, and then, and only then will we know how to take down this snow storm.

What time can we start expecting snow in DC?

I have my fingers crossed that my 5 PM class gets canceled. I'm sick and I won't be able to make it anyways but it would be nice if it just got canceled straight up. Damn these once a week two hour lectures. :mad:

Your classes should be cancelled brother. The big boot is delivered this afternoon as the rain changes to a mix then all snow OOOO YEA. The 24" pythons of the Hulk Snowgan will be flexed and the snow will rain down BROTHER!

Homer, you must've seen the 12z NAM and started really eating your vitamins.

Look here brother, I have been training my brain by watching not only the 12Z NAM but other short range models and it is coming. I am caling in Snowsaw Jim Duggan so we can take thsi dome down with ease. With his mighty 2x4 we will begin to crakc the dome BROTHER from the bottom up. I am eating vitamins by the fistful right now and prayers being sent to the heavens so quickly the inbox is filling up.

I AM ABOUT TO BUST OUT THE HULK SNOWGAN SPAGHETTIOS!

nam12z.png

12Z NAM for tonight BROTHERS! CAN YOU DIG IT?

We are talking thundersnows brothers. It is coming. The snow dome was construction was started by Andre La Nina Giant then it was finished by the Ultimate Warrior.

Hulk Snowgan will take them both down but he needs you all to say your prayers brothers. If you are able blast REAL AMERICAN every where you go!

The snow storm is comin yeeaaah the storm is comig yeaahh.. Macho man is on a roll and can't be stopped uhhh huhhh! I'm talking about the snowgan right now. Bring it yeaaahhhh.

YK7J0jYKpiY

Hulk Snowgan knows that he and Macho Man Snowdy Savage have issues when it comes to Snow Queen Elizabeth but they will work together tonight OH YEA BROTHER! You dropping killer elbows from above and Snowgan dropping the leg.

Archived