Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Nation

dwbiggs

Really needs to end...or at least get rid of Larry (I wanna be a celebrity) Michael. I can take the Redskin coverage and interviews but when he tries to act like poeple are sitting on the edge of there seats wondering how he is doing on his weekly pics it gets kinda rediculous. Larry...just report on the Redskins!!!! On the other hand...Frank Herzog would be good hosting something like that

Yeah that source meter is so stupid. to anyone not aware of what it means, it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, and brings nothing to the show.

Forgot about that...haven't figured that out yet. Larry is just not cut out to be the celebrity he wants to be...just something about him that seems phony.

And you have a knack for stating the obvious :doh:

Well it seemed like it needed stating. You suggested that they cancel the show because you don't like it, I thought I had a better solution that you didn't seem to have considered.

I haven't actually watched it since it changed to the 30 minute format, what all have they cut out? Do they still have practice footage and player interviews, or is it just Zorn pressers and fan mail now?

I haven't actually watched it since it changed to the 30 minute format, what all have they cut out? Do they still have practice footage and player interviews, or is it just Zorn pressers and fan mail now?

A player or coach interview, some team news, but alot of it is about Larry...I'm thinking thats just where he wants it to be. His game picks, source meter, whats going on in his life...please. :doh::rolleyes:

2 things i would change with it: 1) get rid of the source meter and around the NFL. The source meter is just old by now, we get it, and around the NFL is something you can catch anywhere, i'd rather hear more skins interviews. 2) bring in another sports person to co host the show. I liked it much more when bram was there.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone see Redskins Nation today? What was Larry talking about with the Source Meter? He said he wasn't upping the level due to JLC (of course, Michael is a pansy and won't say his name), but some other guy that was making fun of Larry. This guy he never met, apparently, and has no right to criticize him.

In any case, Michael didn't explain the situation and wasted 2 minutes and I have no idea who he's talking about. Anyone care to enlighten me since Larry can't/won't?

Really needs to end...or at least get rid of Larry (I wanna be a celebrity) Michael. I can take the Redskin coverage and interviews but when he tries to act like poeple are sitting on the edge of there seats wondering how he is doing on his weekly pics it gets kinda rediculous. Larry...just report on the Redskins!!!! On the other hand...Frank Herzog would be good hosting something like that

1. If you don't like it, protest by not watching it.

2. Larry Michael is not a bad host. He's a pretty big Redskins fan (as he should be) and does a pretty good job.

3. Everyone should just stop crying about Frank Herzog. He was a good play-by-play announcer. I get it. It's Larry Michael's job now. Stop suggesting that Herzog takes over everything that Larry does.

The show is no where near the other Redskins shows in the D.C. area and I agree Redskins.com TV spends too much time trying to get at La Canfora. While I do have my own issues with La Canfora's material, I don't think redskins.com has to go after him, it comes off sounding childish.

The show is no where near the other Redskins shows in the D.C. area and I agree Redskins.com TV spends too much time trying to get at La Canfora. While I do have my own issues with La Canfora's material, I don't think redskins.com has to go after him, it comes off sounding childish.

I'd be interested in knowing if it really is LM that wants to do the Source Meter or if Snyder is telling him to do it. I'd like to think that LM is intelligent enough to not have thought up the idea, but I have my doubts.

Can somebody give me Redskins Nation's email address?? I would like to ask them if they can ask comcast to let their show air here in West Virginia instead of always blocking it out.I honestly don't see what the deal is b/c West Virginia and Washington are right beside each other.:mad:

.... (of course, Michael is a pansy and won't say his name), but some other guy that was making fun of Larry. This guy he never met, apparently, and has no right to criticize him.

In any case, Michael didn't explain the situation and wasted 2 minutes and I have no idea who he's talking about. Anyone care to enlighten me since Larry can't/won't?

Larry DID "out" LaCanLoser by name a few weeks ago when JLC tried to snitch on Vinny.

Second I believe Larry Micheal was referring to Jason Reid who (on Wed or Thrus) made a sarcastic remark about Larry Micheal on Washington Post Live. Jason is La Can Loser's friend.

source meter is stupid and we get you dont like JLC so get over it.

Also you have to get someone else on with him, bram was awesome or at least try to get a player in every day besides when he has vinny and Zorn on.

And the pressers can be seen on redskins.com so why waste minutes of that when you can talk about the redskins and the upcoming game maybe...

I used to love the show with bram and tried to watch it as much as possible but now its not that good anymore IMO

Archived