Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pizza Man gets his due....

Redshu

Quote of the Week IV

"The pizza man knows when he comes to my address, he's coming for free. But I am real polite and I say, 'Thank you, sir.'''

-- Detroit receiver Roy Williams, a millionaire many times over, on WDFN radio in Detroit.

What is it about rich athletes and the no tip thing? I say we harp on this point on Sunday, (if you're going to the game) Wear a Papa Johns T-shirt and give this guy hell. What an unbelievable a-hole.

Didn't somebody on here post that he worked at The Cheesecake Factory and that Portis stiffed him?

Roy is a douche. I used to deliver Chinese food. Seriously, there's no point to doing that job if you don't get tips. Thankfully there are people that tip heavy to counter a-holes like this.

I think that is to assist in gas.......not as a tip to the driver.

I'm assuming that money goes to the driver in some way, either straight up or reimbursement for gas. I know most chains reimburse 40 cents a mile or so.

Either way, stiffing a delivery guy is BUSH -- especially if giving the guy a few bucks has no real impact whatsoever on your wallet.

Classy guy, Mr. Williams.

Gross. People like this make me sick. I parked cars in college and we got the people who would just smile and say "thank you." That was the worst. Some people wouldn't even look at you when they were stiffing, just get in their car and drive away. I'll add that most of my gigs were COMPLIMENTARY valet.

if you're waiting on a 'Skin, you'd better hook him up with something nice. for Christ's sake!

in a related note, I gave Keith Van Horn a free dessert because he gave me an autograph and a picture, and he also tipped %20. nice guy.

Quote of the Week IV

"The pizza man knows when he comes to my address, he's coming for free. But I am real polite and I say, 'Thank you, sir.'''

-- Detroit receiver Roy Williams, a millionaire many times over, on WDFN radio in Detroit.

What is it about rich athletes and the no tip thing? I say we harp on this point on Sunday, (if you're going to the game) Wear a Papa Johns T-shirt and give this guy hell. What an unbelievable a-hole.

What a Jack @$$!!! :mad:

Archived