Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves: ATN edition

Westbrook36

**disclaimer** THIS THREAD DOES NOT INVOLVE FOOTBALL. **disclaimer**

We bicker, we moan, we flame each other; but at the core of it all, we genuinely like and respect each other (or we wouldn't come back here).

I think if we could assign a face with the name on the computer screen, we would treat each other with more respect. I am as guilty of this as anyone on here.

Post a picture of yourself. Tell us a little about yourself, if you want to.

Mods, I know this is the wrong forum. If you let this slide, I'll give you my personal WB36 guarantee that it will be for the better of extremeskins.

**disclaimer** THIS THREAD DOES NOT INVOLVE FOOTBALL. **disclaimer**

I say Killerbo & Westy went well over their pay grade in the Mrs. dep't. :D :laugh:

Seriously, you guys make a good-looking foursome of people. I think it's a good thread, westy.

Oh, and Tron, you da man. :laugh:

I say Killerbo & Westy went well over their pay grade in the Mrs. dep't. :D :laugh:

Seriously, you guys make a good-looking foursome of people. I think it's a good thread, westy.

yeah bo, seriously, you look sharp. what part of the military are you in?

yeah bo, seriously, you look sharp. what part of the military are you in?

US Army,currently in a Signal Battalion on Fort Meade.....that picture was taking in 2006, during a Ball we had after just getting back from Iraq, when I was with a Signal Battalion in the 3rd Infantry Division in Fort Stewart, Georgia......(never going back....never):)

Well, post your picture then, Jumbo. We need to break the ice. I want to see what a lot of people look like; in no particular order:

Dwinzit

Bubba

tr1

dockeryfan (real picture)

Who Del

N5

Thereafter

Chachi

Pocono

Monte Coleman

21911195D.jpeg

Well, I work for Cingular/The New at&t.

This is my pre-game look before the Giants/Eagles playoff game this season....

Notice the darkened lips and the blank stair.....ahhh, the scent of Mary Jane is wonderful...and the game that day was even better.

Archived