Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

T.0 says he is ready

andyburd

T.O. is salivating.......this arrogant bastage is no doubt expecting a 120 yd game.....with our secondary (or lack of one), we may be in for an ugly game. Cant double up on him....then Glenn / Whitten are free to roam........we need to put bledsoe on his ass and take T.O. out early............scary game....

Forget all the TO talk, we know he's gonna have a huge game, especially if the secondary plays like it did against Minnesota. But my question is, Who is going to cover Terry Glenn? Mike Rumph. I hope not!! They'll be having Rumph Roast all evenin'

Also Witten could be an x-factor in this game, if to much attention is put on Owens and Glenn, ya never know. Gonna have to wait til sunday rolls around.

T.O. is salivating.......this arrogant bastage is no doubt expecting a 120 yd game.....with our secondary (or lack of one), we may be in for an ugly game. Cant double up on him....then Glenn / Whitten are free to roam........we need to put bledsoe on his ass and take T.O. out early............scary game....

He has never sniffed a 100 yd game or had a 20+ yd reception against us in his career. Just watch him get shutout on Sunday, that will be really funny.

We can contain TO. We always have in the past. For us to not be worried about him though, is just silly. He has the abiltiy to really hurt us.

He looked better against Jacksonville than I thought he would. We better tackle because that guy will get a ton of yards after the catch if we don't watch it.

I'm more worried about Terry Glenn, to tell you the truth. If we give TO so much attention that we leave Glenn singled up with Rumph, we're going to be sorry. Glenn will light him up

I think we need to try to double up on TO and Glenn and take our chances with the TE's, although that worries me too after what the New England TE did to us in preseason.

I just hope that Gregg Williams has something up his sleeve for this game. :fingersx:

As much as I dislike TO and HATE the Cowboys I saw nothing wrong with that article or what he said. I watched that game and it was clear that he was pretty much winded midway thru the 2nd qtr.

Whether he's ready or not will be found out on sunday but TO won't be our biggest problem, as what was just mentioned Terry Glenn is dangerous as TO

He has never sniffed a 100 yd game or had a 20+ yd reception against us in his career. Just watch him get shutout on Sunday, that will be really funny.

EVER! Not even when he was a 49er. His most spectacular game against us when he was an Eagle was 24yds and a touch one game and 46yds and a shutout in the other. I'm not worried about TO. Neither should the rest of you. :2cents:

TO has never had an 100 yard game against yall, but every game he has played in, his team has won, regardless of how many yards he gets. This shows that too much attention is being payed to Owens and not the scoreboard. Peep the stats

11/21/04 WAS Win 28-6 2rec 24yds 12.0avg 14lng 1 TD

12/12/04 @WAS Win 17-14 6rec 46yds 7.7avg 19lng 0 TD

09/22/02 WAS Win 20-10 2rec 33yds 16.5avg 17lng 0 TD 1rush 38yds 38.0avg 1 TD

It doesnt matter how many yards he has, as long as the team wins, thats all that matters. These stats show that you have had success stopping Owens from torching you, but you have failed to stop the rest of the team, which results in an L.

TO has never had an 100 yard game against yall, but every game he has played in, his team has won, regardless of how many yards he gets. This shows that too much attention is being payed to Owens and not the scoreboard. Peep the stats

It doesnt matter how many yards he has, as long as the team wins, thats all that matters. These stats show that you have had success stopping Owens from torching you, but you have failed to stop the rest of the team, which results in an L.

Wheewww......thanks...........now I dont have to watch the game......appreciate your time...........talk to you later.......

OH GOD your back! Anyone have some Crygirl Cowdung Troll Raid???

ST will lite up TO! Lets see how well Drew can throw the ball with MW in his face!

HAIL

Archived