Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Serious ? for Skins Fans

#284ever

I will give you a real response and not say something stupid and immature.

Yes. A lot of us are. We lack depth and it could be a big problem. Last year our depth was Ray Brown, a 41 year old. Now, weve got a few but not real quality players. Plus, when your QB could be a hit away from retirement...its a bigger issue than normal. He won't be able to take hits like Ramsey did in 04. Although, he did do pretty well last season, those old legs got us quite a few 1sts.

I will give you a real response and not say something stupid and immature.

Yes. A lot of us are. We lack depth and it could be a big problem. Last year our depth was Ray Brown, a 41 year old. Now, weve got a few but not real quality players. Plus, when your QB could be a hit away from retirement...its a bigger issue than normal. He won't be able to take hits like Ramsey did in 04. Although, he did do pretty well last season, those old legs got us quite a few 1sts.

I read today that Molinaro was hurt, Leaving Tyson Walters. I looked at your roster and most of the guys are undrafted free agents, and a few late rounders like Lefotu.

Are any of you guys seriously concerned about your oline depth and lack of experience.

Yes there have been many threads filled with concerns with Oline depth, especially at OT. The Molinaro injury is a reminder to all just how thin.

I'm sorry but I don't follow the lack of experience part. we are loaded with experienced players.

Are any of you guys seriously concerned about your oline depth and lack of experience.

Its the biggest concern on the team. What's hilarious however, is that the Redskins are worried about their o-line depth, having 5 top notch starters, while the Cowboys can't even put up a decent starting unit.

Of course its a concern with the injury. But I think we will pull through. They will make some moves and pick up some guys. Cuts will be made from other teams and Joe will be smart enough to pick up some depth. And we have awesome coaches to teach these guys!

HTTR!!

Obviously......

lack of depth in any position is an issue. Yes, we don't have a Ray Brown on our team anymore so it is an issue.

Good news is that we have one of the best O-line coaches of all time, a OC who's had one of the best offenses in the past few years and a HC who has won 3 SBs and made 4 SB appearances.

So if the players step up, we have the coaching to make them succeed.

However, I will keep hoping than none of our starters go down....cause it will make winning much,much harder.

Its the biggest concern on the team. What's hilarious however, is that the Redskins are worried about their o-line depth, having 5 top notch starters, while the Cowboys can't even put up a decent starting unit.

Well our line last year got us 9-7 with an injuried Adams. Now Adams is back, Riveria is back full strenght. Petitie who started all last year , has a full season under his belt and a full year of NFL conditioning under his wing. Kozier is serviceable but he is more mobile then Larry Allen and will be helped by Adams.

Columbo is first round talent that was hurt in Chicago, but has been healthy and been able to get in good condition and is running with the first team dominating, (unlike the reports i heard about Jansen). We also have Fabini a pro bowl veteran as back up and a 3rd rounder guard Peterman from last years draft.

The point i am trying to make is you redskin fans need to stop clingy to what happened last year when injuries occured, and look at what is going on this year.

Well our line last year got us 9-7 with an injuried Adams. Now Adams is back, Riveria is back full strenght. Petitie who started all last year , has a full season under his belt and a full year of NFL conditioning under his wing. Kozier is serviceable but he is more mobile then Larry Allen and will be helped by Adams.

Columbo is first round talent that was hurt in Chicago, but has been healthy and been able to get in good condition and is running with the first team dominating, (unlike the reports i heard about Jansen). We also have Fabini a pro bowl veteran as back up and a 3rd rounder guard Peterman from last years draft.

The point i am trying to make is you redskin fans need to stop clingy to what happened last year when injuries occured, and look at what is going on this year.

Why are you changing the subject? If you have a lack of faith in your O-line( like your own head coach does) do not try to come on to this board and see if we feel thesame and then attack like you see blood or something. Our O-line was way better than dallas's last year. We will be again this year. If you are so gung-ho on your O-line, then shut it and let the season play out.

I truly HATE the cowboy fans that come on this board to talk nonsense. If you have something productive to say , then say it. If you are here to talk about how your Dad can beat up my Dad, then go away!

We will see whats what come week 2 of the regular season. Until then. SHUT IT!!!

Why are you changing the subject? If you have a lack of faith in your O-line( like your own head coach does) do not try to come on to this board and see if we feel thesame and then attack like you see blood or something. Our O-line was way better than dallas's last year. We will be again this year. If you are so gung-ho on your O-line, then shut it and let the season play out.

I truly HATE the cowboy fans that come on this board to talk nonsense. If you have something productive to say , then say it. If you are here to talk about how your Dad can beat up my Dad, then go away!

We will see whats what come week 2 of the regular season. Until then. SHUT IT!!!

See thats were you fans read to much into it. Parcells is a master motivator. This is one of the things he does to edge he offensive guys on in practice. He was not satisfied with it last year and like is said we went 9-7. All i am saying is that i think you guys are way overrating your own offensive line and way underrating ours. Considering you guys were 10-6 and were 9-7 with a rookie 7th rounder RT and Adams going down early.

He was asking a serious question. Dont be a ******** to him. If he wanted to talk trash about it then he would have done so. You're just being stupid and making me look bad just by being affiliated with you.

Yes but who isn't? Tell me how the fans in KC are feeling right now?

What's really tragic is that no team drafted more lineman from 2001-2005 than Dallas: 9 picks. 4 of those picks were on the first day and have yielded........guess how many starters..........1. One starter with those 4 valuable first day picks that you pokes fans goof on us for trading away for players like Portis, Cooley, and Brunell. Who's laughing now?

Now consider the money over the last 5 years that you've invested in Adams, Allen, Rivera, and attempted to invest in Meadows (before he rejected you and then got hurt and retired - yes this list could actually be worse) and it's downright depressing. Find a team that paid their line more money during that time.

So perhaps you should think about fielding a decent starting 5 before you come here poking fun at our BACKUPS.

See thats were you fans read to much into it. Parcells is a master motivator. This is one of the things he does to edge he offensive guys on in practice. He was not satisfied with it last year and like is said we went 9-7. All i am saying is that i think you guys are way overrating your own offensive line and way underrating ours. Considering you guys were 10-6 and were 9-7 with a rookie RT and Adams going down early.

Hey! Is this eternal eternal cowboy in disguise?

Your post, my friend, is a joke! You do not understand the meaning of my post. You asked a SPECIFIC question. You got an honest answer from some loyal posters on this board. You then turned your question into how "we are stuck up on our O-line and we think yours sucks"

I HAVE A NEWSFLASH FOR YOU SPARKY!!! THIS IS A R E D S K I N S BOARD!!!BRING YOUR MISSIONARY GOODNESS ELSWHERE!!!

Again now! Please go away! Unless you would like to have constructive conversations, STOP trying to get us to believe that Dallas's O-line is good enough to go all the way. Hell... you should not believe it yourself. Your own HEAD COACH doesn't.

SHEESH:doh:

He was asking a serious question. Dont be a ******** to him. If he wanted to talk trash about it then he would have done so. You're just being stupid and making me look bad just by being affiliated with you.

Finish reading through before you post. It was bait for his real reason for posting. He is another "eternal cowboy"...

Archived