Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lost Finale This Wednesday!!!

Jaron

I just saw an extended preview on ABC for the Lost finale this Wednesday! (and no I was NOT watching Desparate Housewives or anything... :paranoid: )

Anywho... two things that they showed that I found interesting was that Hurley discovers the "lucky numbers" on the side of the hatch, and Danielle asks Claire if she could hold the baby, followed by Claire screaming "she took my baby", and Charlie promising to get him back.

The part about the baby could be misleading though, as the previews tend to throw you each week. Wednesday can't get here soon enough!! I haven't been this excited over a TV show for a long time.

I'm really looking forward to seeing it too...

It's no telling what's going to happen, I have no expectations whatsoever.

After reading some hints about the next season featuring different characters coming to the forefront, I have no clue what they are going to do.

Originally posted by Pharmaceutical Redskin

and Danielle asks Claire if she could hold the baby, followed by Claire screaming "she took my baby", and Charlie promising to get him back.

The part about the baby could be misleading though, as the previews tend to throw you each week. Wednesday can't get here soon enough!! I haven't been this excited over a TV show for a long time.

My guess is Danielle does take the baby, and that'll be a cliffhanger to next season. I'm thinking that Sayid talks them into trusting her, and then she bolts with Turniphead. And this is why Charlie knocks Sayid out in the preview. And I really hope they don't open the hatch in the last 2 seconds of the episode, then don't show what's in it, letting it hang over to next season. That would be a slap in the face to the viewers, and I can't help but think it's possible the way they draw out the storylines to an absurd degree. I hope they give us some closure on almost all of the storylines that have been lingering (the monster is one I'm sure won't be resolved, but I'm fine with that) and leave us with something new as a cliffhanger to get the next season started, like the baby being kidnapped or the raft reaching land somewhere.

...yea, I'm hoping they close up a lot of the open story lines...especially the ones involving the characters back-stories...

Like how did Jack's dad die? And why did Jack end up getting divorced (or possibly widowed...he said in the last episode he was no longer married and I took that as divorced)? What did Kate do that caused her to be on the run?

Answer these questions and finally OPEN THE FRIGGIN' HATCH and I'll be happy...

Originally posted by pez

yep lookin forward to this episode... I wann a see the creature that keeps freaking everyone out... the so called "security system"

I read somewhere that we will get a glimpse of the "security system", but not enough to give away it's identity.

Originally posted by T.E.G.

A toe...a lousy freaking toe...that what they are supposed to show...a toe of the monster.

:mad:

Anyone here a fan of NCIS? I know its cheesy...but harmless fun. They are going to kill a main character off tomorrow night...bummer.

That's just cruel!! :cuss:

As for the rest of the episode, I think Fatty P has it nailed. That all sounds like a plausible storyline. Also, Hurley with the #'s should be interesting.

Originally posted by TD_washingtonredskins

I'm with Code.

I can't wait to see it on Wed but I have given up trying to predict what might happen. I will be wrong if I try!

i agree completely. ive given up all hope with trying to figure ou what's going on anymore. :doh:

• 1 month later...

Archived