Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coolest Star Wars Hero

codeorama

For me it's Han. He a truly American hero. "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

A lot of epic tales, such as Lord of the Rings, don't have a character like this, because Europeans are all about bloodlines and destiny and whatnot. Han's about Han, money, and simple tricks and nonsuch.

After that I don't know. Obi Wan probably, and then Yoda. They didn't survive the purge on good looks alone I'm thinkin. :)

Amidala gets an honorable mention for being so darn cute.

Luke Skywalker. He could bullseye womprats in his T-16 back home... :laugh:

...syke...

Draw between Obi-Wan and Han. Had had personality and was a swashbuckler. Obi-Wan blatantly told Vader "look, man... you kill me and I'll become a total badass, so I win no matter what happens... " :cheers:

Nick

Coolest? Well, he was cool and charming of course...Lando Calrissian! :cool:

"Calrissian is at home in the shadowy reaches of the fringe, the underworld culture that permeates the galaxy. While he has rubbed elbows with hunters, mercs, outlaws and gangsters, Lando's main difference is that his elbows were covered by some of the most expensive and fashionable clothes this side of the Core. Lando has style and class; some would say in excess. He is a man of sophisticated tastes, and settles for nothing short of the best in his surroundings, his belongings, his look, and his female companionship."

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/landocalrissian/

without a doubt its

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/bobafett/

Homeworld:

Kamino

Species:

Human

Male

Height:

1.83 meters

Weapon:

Mandalorian battle armor, EE-3 blaster rifle

Vehicle:

Slave I

Affiliation:

Bounty Hunter

A faceless enforcer, Boba Fett's distinctive armor strikes fear in the hearts of fugitives. He is a legendary bounty hunter, accepting warrants from both the Empire and the criminal underworld. He is all business, laconic, and deadly.

he had it all, he was the genes of the stormtroopers, drove a ship called slave 1, an assassin, a bounty hunter, and had the coolest armor assortments. the coolest.

now its no contest that Vader is the best role model, but the best to aspire to is not always coolest :P

hee hee :D

on the terrorists side I will go with Han with my big brain, and leia with my little brain.

Han was the original redneck.

He had a big hoopty that looked like a POS... but it had a monster engine under the hood that he liked to tinker with himself.

Plus... he let his dog ride with him in the front seat and he ran moonshine across the galaxies.

Obi Wan even looks a little like Uncle Jessie... Lea was Daisy, and Luke was, well... Luke.

When we used to run around the neighborhood playing Star Wars I was always Han. While everyone did a great job in those movies (Especially Sir Alec Guiness), Harrison Ford's delivery just made Han a true contender for top five coolest characters ever.

The banter between Han and Leia in episodes IV and V is priceless.

Next time your girlfriend or wife says "I love you," say "I know," and see how well that goes over.

Originally posted by zoony

He had a big hoopty that looked like a POS... but it had a monster engine under the hood that he liked to tinker with himself.

Plus... he let his dog ride with him in the front seat and he ran moonshine across the galaxies.

Obi Wan even looks a little like Uncle Jessie... Lea was Daisy, and Luke was, well... Luke.

:laugh: :laugh:

Awsome take....

Actually, as the darker haired and cooler one, Han would have to be Luke and Luke would be Bo.

Originally posted by dfitzo53

Actually, as the darker haired and cooler one, Han would have to be Luke and Luke would be Bo.

I obviously need to brush up on my DOH. :)

I thought Luke was the blond haired one... oh well

"Makin' his wayyyyy, the only way he knows how...."

"That's just a little bit more, than Jabba's debt will allow."

Originally posted by richard saunders

"Makin' his wayyyyy, the only way he knows how...."

"That's just a little bit more, than Jabba's debt will allow."

Just a good ole' boy

Wouldn't change if he could

Fighting the system like a true modern day Robin Hood

Archived